Mayhem # 1293625
About MeI am currently a modeling and acting career while in college studying business and finance; Naturally poised, gifted and versatile, easy to work with and comfortable in all types of settings. Modeling and acting has always been a passion of mine and like anything in life the right attitude, patience and perseverance is the key to reaching my goals. I choose this site, because of it's versatility and professionalism. I’m not here to just connect with others in this industry, but to work with talented photographers that have a mutual goal; to build our repertoire of images and commit to personal success. People describe me as sociable, sexy & funny. I look forward to working with other models, stylists, make-up artists, designers, and event planners. A friend and mentor in the industry once described me as “a canvas of exploration” meaning I'm moldable and versatile. I’m a bit humble to agree, but it sounds good!
This year has been a banner year for me with more excitement ahead in 2010. I am currently The personal model for PaiZan Design, an international, award-winning haute-couture design.
Those who are interested in working with me, please feel free to email your request to my booking agent Richard Nardini at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
1. A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER OF INTERESTED PARTY(IES)
2. TIME AND DATE AND ADDRESS OF THE EVENT
3. DESIGNER's, PHOTOGRAPHER's, AND MAKE-UP ARTIST's PHONE NUMBERS and EMAIL ADDRESSES (where applicable)
4. REHEARSAL SCHEDULE (where applicable)
5. A LIST OF GARMENTS, JEWELLRY, EYEWEAR AND ACCESSORIES I AM REQUIRED TO BRING.
6. A LIST OF ANY RESTRICTIONS SUCH AS WRISTWATCHES, ACCESSORIES, RINGS, EARRINGS, ETC.
7. CONFIRMATION OF THIS BEING A PAID EVENT. MY BOOKING AGENT WILL HANDLE AND REVIEW AMOUNTS, CONTRACTS, ETC., PRIOR TO COMMITMENT.
I am willing to travel within 100 miles radius of New York City. Outside of this radius, I will require appropriate travel vouchers (airline tickets, etc.) prior to arrival fro event. If remote location stayover is required, I will need pre-arranged hotel accomodations as well.
I require meal(s) at event locations.
I require proper fit of designers' garments and am willing to schedule a fitting date prior to event.
Any photos, videos, or merchandising of my image at the event are to be provided gratis.
Nudity is not an option and I am happily heterosexual, so please resever any suggestive comments. Shirtless and low-rise jeans, boxers, and bathing suits are acceptible.
Have you worked with David lus 86? Add Credits for David lus 86! >>
Credit NotesFashion Credits:
-2009 Soul Train Awards in Atlanta, Georgia
-Traveling model at the Gospel Music festival tour
-Personal model for PaiZan's couture men's suits.
-Modeled for Olivacce coutour for men
- Eyes Are Watching" Fashion Event to benefit New Jersey's Hyacinth AIDS Foundation on October 31st, 2009
-Professional New York model staffer and host
for several celebrity private parties.
Professional modeling work in:
2010 Scheduled Locations:
Paris, California and Colorado