Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LithiumImagery
I'm interested in working with models both male and female, wardrobe stylists and clothing designers who are looking to create images out of the ordinary. The following few points are the kind of photography I'm interested in pursuing as a creative outlet.
1. Creating images that have a narrative, or at the very least give the viewer reason to think about what's presented to them. Narrative may be obvious or subtle, a whole visual story or part of it. It depends on the concept. I consider wardrobe to be an important part of this kind of shoot, so I'd very much like to collaborate with stylists or designers for this style of shoot.
2. Taking the banality of life and bringing something interesting to it. Banal in the sense of the commonplace and ordinary. Sometimes the simplest things can be imbued with a powerful mood.
3. Exploring social conventions and challenging them, again giving the viewer something to contemplate. I don't necessarily mean shock value as the end goal. There needs to be something more to it than that.
4. Art nudes. This is probably as close as I'm interested in getting towards pretty for pretty's sake. Having said that, I like to mix up such a shoot with something a viewer doesn't expect.
5. Although I have listed erotic as a genre on my profile, I'm not really interested in shooting erotica in it's usual sense. At least not in the style of Playboy, Hustler, MetArt, etc. I'm more interested in eroticism as a psychological concept.
One final thing, I do require a model release to be signed before shooting.
Thanks for reading.