To see a bulk of my work please also visit my gallery at the link above.
- "I love how the pictures came out. They're awesome." - Ningyoo
- "SO happy! Awesome work!" - Victoria Shaughnessy
- "Your a great photographer with a fantastic eye. You made my first nude modeling experience really laid back and comfortable and I couldn't have asked for anything better." - Anastasia Danger aka Miss Danger
- "They look awesome! Thank you so much I can't wait to work with you again!" - Ms.AshleyKay
- "I love them. They're so awesome and I like the look and natural feel" - Andi Force
"No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce, but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves, their perceptions and emotions, and to build confidence in the creative spirit." - Ansel Adams
Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go and do that, because what the world needs are people who have come alive. - Harold Whitman
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." -Mark Twain
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." - Hunter S Thompson.
Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont, Boulder, Denver, Castle Rock
- "Thank you for the pictures nigel they're sooooooo amazing" - Coral Amber Lambert
- "Awww thank you Nigel! I couldn't ask for a better photographer...well more like friend
" - Caitlin McGee
- "probably the nicest thing a model has ever said to me" - Nigel
- "You are my photographer!" - Caitlin McGee
- "thanks again Nigel. your awesome!" - Ste-V
- "It was wonderful working with you tonight!! I really liked SO MANY!! You did a totally awesome job!! Thank you!!" - Tangel
- "Once again, you did a great job with our photoshoot!! The shots came out awesome!! Best wishes to you!!" - Tangel and Tracie
If you like the photographs displayed in my port here please use these shortcuts to jump straight to the full galleries on my main web site. (These are just a few of the galleries available)
- http://gallery.soft-focus-imagining.com … aughnessy/
- http://gallery.soft-focus-imagining.com … els/ste-v/
Tangle and Tracie
- http://gallery.soft-focus-imagining.com … %20Tracie/
- http://gallery.soft-focus-imagining.com … %20Curves/
- http://gallery.soft-focus-imagining.com … y-returns/
- http://gallery.soft-focus-imagining.com … ls/barbie/
- http://gallery.soft-focus-imagining.com … ta-volare/
- http://gallery.soft-focus-imagining.com … blind-kat/
Sara Xina Shanna
- http://gallery.soft-focus-imagining.com … odels/sxs/
Ready to go to the Macabre Side.
(This album is 18+)
Caitlin McGee - http://gallery-adult.soft-focus-imagining.com/shenzi/
Not Macabre but still 18+ .... Caitlin gives her all in her modeling.
The Passion - The Desire - The Temptation
http://gallery-adult.soft-focus-imagini … emptation/
- "OMG THEY LOOK SOOOOOOO GOOD EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! im so happy you did such a wonderful job!!!! thank you so much!!" - Misfit Toy
- "I absolutely loved all the pictures they look amazing" - Barbie Beltran
One of my favorite shoots --- Monica3D
together in a shoot in Crown Hills Cemetery
. Two of MM's best! See some good "S & M" in the web album at :
http://gallery.soft-focus-imagining.com … %20Shanna/
Soft Focus Imagining
) lives in the Denver Area. We are looking for the extreme models who want to push their art forms in different directions.
The principle photographer is Nigel Aves (myself). I have lived in Longmont Colorado since 91. Originally from Hampshire, UK. I am at my happiest when working on photoshoots that are not capturing the normal but exploring the unusual.
I also do the "more normal" photography of portfolio creation or unusual photoshoots that do not fit under the MW banner. I also create on-line biographies that you can point prospective clients too. If you would like to see some of the more normal photography I do please visit :
TFCD / TFP
- I'm very unusual to most photographers because I will supply BOTH
a cd containing all the shots (except those I delete) and the finished shots. (I'll also supply web ready if needed). +
I'll give you photo-quality prints (typically 4 - 8 X 11 1/2 and one 13 X 19 (approx sizes), all printed on highest quality photo-paper). I'm sure that Monica3D or Shanna6669 would be happy to give references as to the quality of prints and maybe even let you know what I'm like!
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have an idea to be explored or you need a photoshoot created. Macabre World is always looking for models who want to push the darker art forms to the limit and beyond.
Nigel Aves (Soft Focus Imagining)
email@example.com (or use the form on my web site)
"and isn't it sad that people are more concerned about their own safety rather than competing to create the most beautiful piece of art" - Bob Woolsey
"God will not look you over for medals, degrees, or diplomas, but for scars." -Elbert Hubbard
"You don't take a photograph, you make it." - Ansel Adams