A few things to consider.
1) I'm usually on this site now a days for entertainment value.
2) Before asking me to pay you via an unsolicited request to shoot ask yourself "Why would a guy who does testing for major agencies, and therefore can shoot agency models for free whenever he wants, will want to shoot me?" The answer is I probably won't unless you are Lily Cole or someone of equal standing.
3) Now, knowing this, ask yourself "How am I going to sell this guy on shooting me?" BTW the old "Well if you are a good photographer you can make anyone look great" argument doesn't work on me. I already know I can make you look fantastic. Why should I put out the effort to make YOU specifically look fantastic? i.e. come to me with an idea. I'll be happy to listen.
4) If you ARE NOT an agency grade model, please don't bother asking me to shoot fashion with you TFP. Having a stylist pull sample clothing that will not fit you is a waste of my entire team's time and mine. If you are willing to pay, I'll shoot you in anything you want. Please note that would include the stylist's, MUA's, Hair, and my day rates along with studio rental.
5) I don't turn over files after a shoot. Sorry, but no.
6) I don't allow escorts. I have enough people on set already. Exception for minors - yes your mommy/daddy/legal guardian may accompany you.
7) Note to male models - Yes I shoot male models, but only if they are currently represented by one of the agencies I currently test for.
Any Questions? Just ask via the messaging system.