I'm a Portraitist, first and foremost. My images are about what the individual reveals about herself. The surroundings are there to frame or accentuate the mood portrayed, but the model is the subject.
I am constantly amazed by the natural beauty of women. I am not in the least put off by stretch marks, scars, or the like. Because of this, I usually photoshop images sparingly.
I wish to thank the models and others who have made this portfolio possible. I hold them in the highest regard. Consider their inclusion in this portfolio to be an endorsement of them.
NOTE: If I am contacting you, I am usually just trying to see if you have an interest in getting together for a TFP shoot. I am always willing to discuss concepts and parameters with you.
About no-shows: If you can't or won't make it to a shoot, please remember common courtesy and notify me as soon as possible. Otherwise, I will think bad thoughts of you and both of our Karma will suffer (but yours more).
1) I do TFP shoots with MM models. (TFP means "Time For Print" This used to mean a paper print. Now it usually means a CD or DVD of some or all images.)
2) For all shoots, I have a standard model release for the model to sign. There is nothing unique to the one I use, and I'm open to any other suggestions as to wording, but any alterations or substitutions need to be made well in advance of the shoot.
3) When we set a shoot, I expect an exchange of phone numbers. This is to avoid miscommunications and to help in emergencies.
4) Bring your I.D. to the shoot.
5) I am a firm believer in the concept of collaboration.
6) Relax. This is fun. Work is where we have to answer to someone else.
"Honi soit qui mal y pense"