**IMPORTANT RULES PRIOR TO SHOOTING**
· You must be able to read a CLOCK and be able to tell TIME!!
· My television production teacher taught me about clock management at 20 years old
· If you're not going to make the scheduled shoot...simply tell me "I'm not coming"
· Why being late sucks for everyone ... I end up rushing and the quality suffers.
· I don't care what the excuse is, I'm easy going, please give me advance notice
· If you bring a friend, escort, parent, etc. please be sure they're not A.D.D.
· I don't push or pressure for any looks. All risque shots were suggested to me.
· If you have funds for a tattoo artist's time and art but not mine, shoot elsewhere.
· If your photographer friend, who shot a handful of people is acting like your agent
& you pass up on shooting with professionals for that reason...good luck with that!
· Photographers, agents and managers. Creating a free blog website doesn't qualify you to be labelled as any of these. The professionals often refer to these as 'Fauxtographers' or GWCs (Guys with cameras)
All that said
Hi, I'm Brian, I've been doing professional cinematography since 1991 and photography since 2005 - Within my portfolio is just a small sample of the thousands of professional looking photographs I have taken over the past 14 years. I'm 100% professional. I'm always on time, usually early and prepared to do my job. I love all types of photography and editing and I think that shows within the variety in my gallery.
If you're serious about building a quality portfolio for yourself, I'd be happy to work with you.
Professional music video