Hey! I'm Chad, nice to meet you!
* I love fashion and want to create beautiful and thought provoking images.
* I shoot in my studio and on location.
* I love strobes, continuous lighting, and natural light.
* I like newbies and experienced models.
* I like physical features that are unique.
* I like shoots that are fun and relaxed.
* I shoot mostly paid, but open to selective trade.
You can also connect with me here:
Newest work here @chadsimages
And here: Website
My hardly updated Facebook
but let's connect anyway.
Email: 226models [at] gmail [dot] com
Max Sports and Fitness (July 2015), Lindsay McCormick
Inside Fitness (June 2015) David “Nino” Rodriguez (Boxer)
Wella Lookbook ~ Coming Soon
GQ Mexico (May 2015), Silvia Kal
Most Magazine (June 2015), David “Nino” Rodriguez (Boxer)
Daphne Wayans for MW-PR
Lindsay McCormick (Sports Broadcaster) for MW-PR
Website: nalasmkcloset.com (May 2015), Nala Wayans
Website: mayte.com, Mayte Garcia (Hollywood Exes)
Esquire Latino America (February 2015), Raven Duran,
Tache Magazine (April 2015), Nickie Jean
Social Lifestyle Magazine (October 2014), DJ Morten Breum
Caramella Magazine (Issue 11, 2014), Jamaal Lewis
Website: MySaintMyHero.com (2014), Jamaal Lewis
HLN.tv (March 2014), Amber Lee Ettinger (Obama Girl)
Tease and Cake Magazine, Model: Lindsey, March 2014
Tease and Cake Magazine, Model: Mosh, October 2013
Shape.com (March 2012), Tara Macken (Hunger Games' Stuntwoman)
Skin and Ink (April 2011), Pandie
I'm a little selective about whom I test with but that doesn't mean it's all about looks. It just depends on what I am looking for at that moment, and what areas of my book I'm looking to expand. If you're interested in a test shoot (TF), please ask and here's what you'll need to know.
1) I will sometimes provide a makeup artist, but not in all cases. If you have a makeup artist or are capable of doing your own makeup/hair, that's a definite plus!
2) I'll send you a preview selection of keeper images (my choice), via Dropbox. These images will be watermarked and should not be posted anywhere. ~ Pretty please.
3) You can select 4 images from our shoot and I'll retouch them (or have them retouched) according to my style and taste. I'll also choose images for my online/offline portfolio, which may differ from the images you choose. If you want mine, you can have them also. Additional retouched images are $15 each.
4) Unedited images, camera raw files, or a disk of all images are not released on test shoots.
5) I ask that you sign a TF release for non-commercial usage and I'm happy to send it to you before the shoot so you have some time to review.
6) Escorts are copacetic if they relax outside of the studio while the shoot is in session, or if they drop you off.
7) Message me with the phrase "Melted M&M's are like Rainbows in the hand" so I know you've read all this.
My studio is available for rent. (Tarzana, CA 91335)
$25/hr, 2 hour minimum.
Usage of strobes and pocket wizards: Add $40