Curvy, skinny, large or small, any color, short, or tall…
[Mostly Paid, but occasionally open to Trade. See below]
Hello, I'm Chad.
* I love fashion and want to create beautiful and thought provoking images.
* I shoot in my studio and on location.
* I love strobes, continuous lighting, and natural light.
* I like newbies and experienced models.
* I like physical features that are unique.
* I like shoots that are fun and relaxed.
Let me know your general availability and we'll go from there.
I'm available weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Escorts are copacetic if they relax outside of the studio
while the shoot is in session, or if they drop you off.
Find Me Here:
Newest work here @chadsimages
And here: Website
Email: 226models [at] gmail [dot] com
I'm a little selective about whom I test with but that doesn't mean it's all about looks. It just depends on what I am looking for at that moment, and what areas of my book I'm looking to expand. If you're interested in a test shoot (TF), please ask and here's what you'll need to know.
1) I will sometimes provide a makeup artist, but not in all cases. If you have a makeup artist or are capable of doing your own makeup/hair, that's a definite plus!
2) I'll send you a preview selection of keeper images (my choice), via Dropbox. These images will be watermarked and should not be posted anywhere. ~ Pretty please.
3) You can select 4 images from our shoot and I'll retouch them (or have them retouched) according to my style and taste. I'll also choose images for my online/offline portfolio, which may differ from the images you choose. If you want mine, you can have them also.
4) Unedited images, camera raw files, or a disk of all images are not released on test shoots.
5) I ask that you sign a TF release for non-commercial usage and I'm happy to send it to you before the shoot so you have some time to review.
6) Escorts are copacetic if they relax outside of the studio while the shoot is in session, or if they drop you off.
7) Message me with the phrase "Melted M&M's are like Rainbows in the hand" so I know you've read all this.
Studio Rental (Tarzana 91335)
$25/hr, 2 hour minimum.
Usage of strobes and pocket wizards: Add $40
Videos of my studio: