Bruce SmithPhotographer Male Paris, Île–de–France, France
My Website: Bruce Smith PhotographerMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/brucesmithphoto
Mayhem # 138740
I run One 2 One and group fashion, nude and boudoir/lingerie photography courses at Chateau de Cleric, near Bordeaux, France. Very easy to get to from most EU cities.
Check out the link bellow for more info:.
http://brucesmithphotographer.com/Fashi … shops.html
Where my courses are now held:
Learn to create images that are full of emotion and energy.
What Bruce teaches during our courses you can not learn from from DVD’s or videos on you tube.
* Learning to shoot with a professional team of models, fashion stylists, make-up artists and hair stylists.
* You will learn all aspects of organizing a professional fashion or people photography shoot production from initial concept to finished visual image story
* You will receive Bruce’s hands on guidance through out your course.
* Your skills will grow from beginner or intermediate to advanced in just a few days
* After completing our courses with Bruce you will be capable of producing people or fashion photography shoots such as a look book or a magazine editorial.
* You will be good enough to get model bookers at top agencies to give you professional models to test with, an important step in the networking process essential to break into the world of professional photography.
* You will have a solid foundation to begin your career as a professional photographer.
* A big part of all of our courses is spent developing your communication and directing skills as well as how to control all aspects of a shoot..
* Courses include production and execution of a professional fashion or people photography shoot as well as digital workflow, selecting the right images for your portfolio and photoshop retouching.
* Subjects covered will also include the selecting of locations or studios, propping, accessorizing, camera settings, lighting control, use of backdrops.
* How to use studio or location flash, available light, continuous light, diffusion screens, reflectors and other kit and techniques applied to creating fabulous people and fashion photography with impact to get your images noticed and to get you published.
Bruce has been dedicated to teaching his skills to new photographers for over 12 years.
What Bruce’s students are saying:
“Its now 8 months
since I have taken the Fashion photography course with Bruce Smith, a lot has happened since then, 7 editorials published, photo exhibited in the Royal Academy of Art Summer Exhibition, 3 look-books, all whilst keeping my full time IT job.
Before the course I knew how to use the camera but if you would ask me what is a look-book, I would not have a clue. “Editorial” would have been something very abstract to me.
You can walk or you can fly, with Bruce you will always fly…
Did I mentioned that I have just started testing with a top London model agency.
Read more students testimonials:
http://brucesmithphotographer.com/Bruce … nials.html
Read more of Bruce’s objectives for your experience during our courses, follow the link bellow to his mission statement.
http://brucesmithphotographer.com/Bruce … ement.html
Bruce wrote the best selling how to shoot book Fashion Photography A Complete Guide to help his students in the learning process of shooting people and fashion photography images.
Read how this book changed a photographers life.
http://www.brucesmithphotographer.com/B … gh....html
101 Fashion Photography Question Answered
Follow the link bellow and write your questions on the register form and Bruce Smith will answer them for you.
http://brucesmithphotographer.us2.list- … 7b91390314
Have you worked with Bruce Smith? Add Credits for Bruce Smith! >>