Angel_LeeModel Female Atlanta, Georgia, US
My Website: Facebook Fan PageMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/brandimarie
Mayhem # 13955
Hello everyone!! Thanks for visiting my page! To start off, I want to tell you a little about myself. I am a free-spirited kind of girl that still is a bit of a homebody when it comes down to it. I love the outdoors, working out, reading, and of coarse, modeling. I like to pour my creativity in the images I create with a photographer. I like to have some input, so I am inclined to give ideas along the way. I like the idea that I can evoke a certain emotion or feeling to the viewer of my work, and I do what it takes to get that shot. I am, in fact, a moody person, which I believe helps me portray what I want to when I need to. That's the beautiful thing about having access to emotions I am very down to earth, but I do get distacted easily, which is why it's so hard for me to type this right now. Anywho, I do what I do and enjoy doing it. I'm fun to work with and don't take anything too seriously, because, in the words of an artist, "Everything is temporary if you wait long enough" Thanks again and enjoy!!!
I took a four year hiatus from modeling because I had to sort out some personal issues. Along the way I got a degree in Medical Assisting, but soon found out that the 9-5 grind does NOT suit me lol. I am happy to say that I am back in the modeling game again!! I really miss everyone that I got so close to and I'm just thankful to still have to opportunity to come back.
BECAUSE I AM A FULL TIME MODEL MY TIME DOES NOT PERMIT ME TO SHOOT ON A TFP BASIS, ESPECIALLY WHEN TRAVELING. My rates are as follows :
Fashion - Topless $100/hr
Full nudity - $125/hr
Day rate, fashion - topless: $700
Day rate, full nudity: $800
My limits: I do full nudity and fetish work, but no solo masturbation stuff or anything involving my genitals or anyone else's genitals. I do not do "pink" shots, but I am NOT limited with nudity....just nothing extremely detailed in the genital arena.
Note: This is not a dating site, please do not contact me about anything other than what this site is for.
***** CANCELLATION FEE - 50% OF WHAT I WAS GOING TO MAKE ORIGINALLY IF A SHOOT IS CANCELLED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHER.... IF THE SHOOT IS CANCELLED LESS THAN 12 HOURS BEFORE, 100% OF THE SHOOT TIME. WHEN A MODEL IS TRAVELING, SHE IS RELYING ON THE MONEY FROM THE SHOOTS SCHEDULED. IF ONE GETS CANCELLED, THATS LOST WAGES AND SUCKS ASS -- NOTHING PERSONAL, BUT BILLS GOTTA GET PAID, YA KNOW? *********
Have you worked with Angel_Lee? Add Credits for Angel_Lee! >>
"Great model and fun to work with :)"
"Angel_Lee is an absolute delight with whom to work. She brings an energy and professionalism to her shoots that make it impossible not to capture some fabulous images. She rocks every pose, every wardrobe look, and every setting. She has a wonderful presence in front of the... camera and brings great creativity. She has a beautiful spirit about her and I look forward to working with her again." more less
"Angel Lee is one of the most incredible looking models on here, and truly a creative talent who is a pleasure to work with. You can always count on her to put amazing images in the camera and her posing and expressions are always perfect."
- Rounders Magazine - June, 2007 (COVER AND FEATURE)
- Sammy's Gentlemen's Club billboard and advertisements - 2008 - present
With Push Play Photography - MM# 3449496
- FemmeXposure Magazine, Valentine's Day Special Edition (FEATURE & BACK COVER)-Feb., 2015
- Sultry Magazine, "Inked Edition" - Feb., 2015
- FUSE Magazine Vol. 6 - Feb., 2015
- M men's magazine - March, 2015
- For Guys Magazine - Feb., 2015
- For Guys Magazine - March, 2015 (FEATURE)
- FemmeXposure Magazine - Apr., 2015
- Glamour Model Magazine - Apr., 2015
- RHK Magazine - Apr., 2015
- Divine Temptations - Apr., 2015 (BACK COVER)
- FemmeXposure Magazine (Cover) - June 2015
- Brain Bucket Magazine - Feb., 2008 (COVER AND FEATURE)
- Easy Rider Magazines - June, 2009 (COVER AND FEATURE)
- American Curves Magazine -
- Body Painting Book - Michael Rosen MM# 1941, Body Painter, Mark Schmudde MM#8423 (COVER)
- Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanemo Bay
- I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell
- Southbound workshops in Milwaukee, WI
- Southbound workshop in Austin, TX - 2015
- GW Burns workshop in Costa Rica - 2007
- GW Burns workshop in St Louis, MO
- OMP and GW Burns workshop in Dominican Republic - December 2007
- Bill Lemon workshop in St. Joe, MO - September 2008
- Rolando Gomez workshop in Atlanta GA
- Rolando Gomez workshop in Birmingham AL
- OMP Featured Model
- Boxing Event Poster
- Umbrella Girl in Birmingham AL