My Modeling Page
My Modeling Video
Courtesy of Seraphine
"akis už akį dantis už dantį."
I am now only doing selective TF type shoots
- I am very experienced
- I can provide my own wardrobe and hair styling, once a shoot is collaborated.
- Message me for my rates.
Experiences (Past and Present)
- Ralph Lauren clothing and cologne promotional modeling
- New York Fashion Week
- Front cover of [UN]Sung Magazine
- Botticelli's Birth of Venus remake
- Male workshop for photographers in PA
- Submitted to the following magazines:
* DNA Magazine
* Fantastic Man
* GayTimes UK
* Vogue Italia
* Dark Beauty
* Factice Magazine
- Though I did not get the actual booking, I came in the top 90 people out of over 2000 people to represent and model Levi Strauss Jeans.
For booking information:
- Contact me through a message on here
- Contact my email at email@example.com with your Model Mayhem ID number and/or website so I know that you are real and not trying to scam me.
*Note: If you cancel on me by completely not responding or letting me know, I will not give you a second chance and add you on to a blacklist.
* If you try scamming me, you will be reported.
This type of behavior is not tolerated. Be professional.
My heritage is half Lithuanian and half Slovakian. I am multilingual in Lithuanian and Brazilian Portuguese. I have my bachelor's degree in biological anthropology. While at the university, I studied Brazilian Portuguese as a language.
I grew up with the modeling bug. It has always been a passion of mine. I take directions very well for photos, though I do pose myself for pictures.
A little about me:
- I always keep a positive attitude
- I do speak my mind if I am being bothered
- I exercise five days a week, every morning (if I am working, then afternoon)
- I love meeting new people and have a tendency to make friends everywhere.
- I am a very logical person
- I am willing to travel for photoshoots.
You can find me on:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/cfwmodeling