No TFP. This is a BUSINESS not a hobby, so please ask for my RATES.
shoot TF for my nude shoot projects (see casting call). All others please ask for rates, they are VERY affordable. Messages asking to shoot for free other than to participate in said projects will not be answered.
2/19/2013: Cover of first edition of PROMNight, the only prom magazine in PR.
Please note, I do not pay anyone to take their photo, no matter the theme of the shoot or the amount of clothing involved.
Basic "standard" photoshoot (SJ metro area) - $150 (other offers available)
Underwater - $250 & up depending on risk.
You’ll get aprox. 5 fully retouched images from every shoot, including versions optimized for web use as well as high resolution images suitable for printing.
Hello and welcome to my profile. Above all, I'm an artist. My goal is to create something worth hanging in your living room.
My interests are:
2. Art nudes
3. Themed shoots
I may also be interested in swimwear and glamour shoots, depending on the model and specific idea.
Some models do all kinds of TF, but when it comes to nudity, they insist on getting paid. Why should nude modeling be for money only? That is called stripping, not modeling. Either you enjoy nude modeling or don't do it at all.
Things I have absolutely no interest in:
1. Couple shots
2. Mother/daughter - Mother/son
3. Pregnancy shoots
5. "Pin-up" style
6. Brides, weddings, etc.
Rules of the game:
1. Escorts (acompañantes): I do not allow escorts of any kind at my shoots. I prefer to work one-on-one to connect better with the model. If for whatever reason you believe that by working with me (or any other photographer for that matter) you are in some kind of "danger", please by all means DON'T DO IT.
En español: No se permiten acompañantes en los shootings. Nada de novios/maridos/papa/mama/etc. Prefiero trabajar de "uno a uno" con la modelo sin distracciones para mayor armonía y conección, y lograr un mejor trabajo.
If you are one of those amateur models who insist on having an escort present in every shoot, you'll have to look for another photographer.
2. Communication - Communication is most important of all for anything to succeed. If at any point you don't answer a message and stop communicating, I won't insist or keep contacting you. After all I get so many requests that I have a very ample selection of models to choose from for my shoots.
1. I do not pay anybody to take their photo, no matter the theme of the shoot or the amount of clothing involved.
2. I don't deal with "managers", agencies, representatives, etc. I work directly with
models only, no exceptions.
3. Prior to the shoot, I always like to meet new models that I'll work with for the first time for a quick face-to-face talk. It helps break the ice and establish confidence.
4. We'll have a good time at the shoot, you won't get bored or anything. I'm very flexible and open to new ideas.
5. I take pride on my work, after the shoot, I spend MANY, many hours in the computer making my images stand out.