R FraticelliPhotographer Male San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Juan, Puerto Rico, US
My Website: Full websiteMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/romu
Mayhem # 1397229
Like my Facebook page!! https://www.facebook.com/romuphotography
Hello everyone. First of all, please note that this is a BUSINESS and not a hobby, so I do not work for free. I generally do not do TFP, except for my personal projects for my portfolio which most of the time involve some degree of nudity.
My work has been published in various magazines, and I regularly shot covers and editorials fort a local wedding magazine.
Above all, I'm an artist. My goal is to create something worth hanging in your living room.
My interests are:
2. Art nudes
3. Themed shoots
But generally speaking, I'll shoot anything you pay me for.
About Escorts (acompañantes): I do not allow escorts at my shoots. Just like any job, NO boyfriend, no mom or dad allowed at the time of work.
I prefer to work one-on-one to connect better with the model. I don't allow them because: 1. Escorts/bodyguards are a distraction to the creative process, they sometimes interfere with a photographer's direction of the model, and 2.
Needing an escort implies that the photographer is somehow "dangerous", and no one wants to feel like they're a danger to others.
I encourage models to see how many models a photographer has worked with, and how many times he has worked with a model on more than one occasion, then decide if he's someone she would want to work with.
If you feel that you cannot do your work without an escort, you are in the wrong business/hobby.
1. I do not pay anybody to take their photo, no matter the theme of the shoot or the amount of clothing involved.
2. For those rare TF jobs, prior to the shoot I always like to meet new models that I'll work with for the first time for a quick face-to-face talk. It helps break the ice and establish confidence.
3. I don't deal with parents, "managers", agencies, "representatives", etc. I work directly with models only, no exceptions.
4. We'll have a good time at the shoot, you won't get bored or anything. I'm very flexible and open to new ideas.
5. I take pride on my work, after the shoot, I spend MANY, many hours in the computer making my images stand out.
Ilka Tamar #1458218
Paola Cotto #1715050
Von Marie Bermudez #1199806
Ivette Nazario #611323
Kirsy Rivera #461385
Lilah Quinn #851697
Wilma Echandy #901666
Ilonka Papp #2313621
Shaneen Child #2478081
Priscila Rivera #2729621
...and many others not on MM
Punto de Vista magazine, Spring 2012 edition: