Like my Facebook page!! https://www.facebook.com/romuphotography
Hello everyone. First of all, please note that this is a BUSINESS and not a hobby, so I do not work for free. I do not do TFP, except ONLY for my personal nude projects for my portfolio.
Any messages asking to work for free (other than this very clear exception) will not be answered. Please respect that.
Please note, I do not pay anyone to take their photo, no matter the theme of the shoot or the amount of clothing involved.
Basic standard photoshoot (SJ metro area) - $150 (2 outfits, aprox. 150 images)
Underwater - $250. Client provides pool for the shoot.
You’ll get a CD with all images including aprox. 3-4 fully retouched ones from every shoot, including versions optimized for web use as well as high resolution images suitable for printing.
Hello and welcome to my profile. Above all, I'm an artist. My goal is to create something worth hanging in your living room.
My interests are:
2. Art nudes
3. Themed shoots
But generally speaking, I'll shoot anything you pay me for.
About nudity: Some models do all kinds of TF, but when it comes to nudity, they insist on getting paid. Why should nude modeling be for money only? That is called stripping, not modeling. Either you enjoy nude modeling or don't do it at all.
Rules of the game:
1. Escorts (acompañantes): I do not allow escorts at my shoots. I prefer to work one-on-one to connect better with the model. I don't allow them because: 1. Escorts/bodyguards are a distraction to the creative process, they sometimes interfere with a photographer's direction of the model, and 2. Needing an escort implies that the photographer is somehow "dangerous", and no one wants to feel like they're a danger to others.
I encourage models to see how many models a photographer has worked with, and how many times he has worked with a model on more than one occasion, then decide if he's someone she would want to work with.
If you feel that you cannot do your work without an escort, you are in the wrong business/hobby.
En español: No se permiten acompañantes en los shootings. Nada de novios/maridos/papa/mama/etc. Prefiero trabajar de "uno a uno" con la modelo sin distracciones para mayor armonía y conección, y lograr un mejor trabajo. Los acompañantes son una distracción al proceso creativo y a la dirección de la modelo. El requerir un acompañante implica que la persona con la que vas a trabajar es "peligrosa", y nadie le gusta sentirse como que es un peligro para los demás.
Haz tu trabajo, mira con cuántas modelos el fotógrafo ha trabajado, y con cuántas de ellas lo ha hecho en más de una ocasión (esto es un buen indicador), y decide si es una persona con quien te gustaría trabajar.
2. Communication - Communication is most important of all for anything to succeed. If at any point you don't answer a message and stop communicating, I won't insist or keep contacting you.
1. I do not pay anybody to take their photo, no matter the theme of the shoot or the amount of clothing involved.
2. If I agree to a TF shoot, there will always be some degree of nudity involved. Otherwise, I only do paid jobs.
3. For those rare TF jobs (read point above), prior to the shoot I always like to meet new models that I'll work with for the first time for a quick face-to-face talk. It helps break the ice and establish confidence.
4. I don't deal with parents, "managers", agencies, "representatives", etc. I work directly with models only, no exceptions.
5. We'll have a good time at the shoot, you won't get bored or anything. I'm very flexible and open to new ideas.
6. I take pride on my work, after the shoot, I spend MANY, many hours in the computer making my images stand out.