Ramon DodsonModel Male Holetown, Saint James, Barbados
My Website: Follow me!!!My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/doddy
Mayhem # 140227
My name is Ramon Dodson and I hail from the beautiful island of Barbados (Rihanna land) in the Caribbean. I am currently signed to Gadal Model Management (Barbados), Base Model Agency (South Africa) and Next Models (Miami).
I joined this site with the intention of meeting other models, learning from them and additionally, to create opportunities for myself through corresponding with the relevant persons.
I endeavor to continue developing as a model and hope that someday my presence will create the type of impact in the fashion industry, that will cause me to be remembered as a person of character, exemplary conduct and sound mind.
I look forward to meeting individuals from all around the globe. May God Bless you all.
TFP/TFCD offers welcome...
Note: I will direct all persons interested in working with me to my bookers.
See below for a sample of the work I have done...you can contact me for a complete list of my works via mm messaging
- Trident Wines (2007)
- Sol Gas (2007)
- Bank of Butterfield (2007)
- Allison Hinds' Album leaflet (2006)
- Cable & Wireless Commercial Print Advertisement (2006)
- Tear Sheets in the Island Life Magazine (2006)
- Marshall Trading Print Advetisement (2006)
- The Eurocode (2006)
- Cable & Wireless Television Commercial (2005)
- VitaMalt Television Promo & Ad (2007)
- Barbados Fashion Week (2006)
- Hip-Hop Festival Fashion Extravaganza (2006)
- In Full Bloom Fashion Show (2006)
- Live Mannequins BMEX (2006)
- Praxis Men's Store (2006)
- Absolut Caribbean Fashion (2006)
- Sonia Noel: Style on the Green (2006)
- Live Mannequins Sandy Lane (2007)
- The Concorde Experience (2007)
Music Videos & Dancing:
- Extra - Biggie Irie's: "Nah Going Home" Music Video (2007)
- Lead Dancer - Krosfyah's: "Sak Pase" Music Video (2006)
- Dancer/ Model- Allison Hinds's: "Roll It Music" Video (2006)
- University Dance Society (UDS): Dance Will Never Die (2006)
Check the Videos Out on MTV's Tempo!!!
- Arial Trek (2007)
- Absolut Level (2007)
- Earth Mother Botannicals Promotion (2006)
- Radical Designs (Mannequin) (2006)
- Hit It for Six (2006)
Photographers I have had the pleasure of working with:
Michelle Wilson - Mayhem #187397
(Very talented lady and a joy to be around. Her endearing personality really brings out the best in a model)
(One of the best in the Caribbean)