Soulestial StudiosPhotographer Female Ridgeland, Mississippi, US
My Website: Soulestial Studios on FacebookMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/soulestialstudios
Mayhem # 140398
Photography is a form of artistic expression that places photography on the level of painting, poetry, music, and sculpture. It employs the special talent of intuitive vision. Patina chose the name Soulestial Studios because she feels that our soul is made up of our thoughts, our will, and our emotions and that is what she strives to capture in all of her work.
Among photography, she also possesses other talents in graphic design, portrait paintings, airbrush makeup artistry & bodypainting. These talents enhance her sensitivity to color harmony, spatial relationships, and form. Because Patina is a visual artist, she has the advantage of mentally seeing the composition or vision in a subject while applying the technical aspects which helps her to broaden horizons for her and other's ideas.
For more information, feel free to contact her at email@example.com or (601) 609-6717.
***I am looking to start on some conceptual, creative projects possibly involving body painting and I will contact selective models if I'm interested:)***
- Brandy live performance at the August 2006 Bronner Brothers Hair Show (Atlanta, GA)
- INC Models & Talent Management (Chicago, IL)
- Apprenticed with Derek Blanks of DBlanks Photography (Atlanta, GA)
- MUA Edochie Cosmetic Designs, LLC (Atlanta, GA)
- MUA Toni Acey of Maken' It Up! (Atlanta, GA)
- Hair Stylist Shonda Daniels (Atlanta, GA)
- Wardrobe Stylist Ta'Ressia Gay (Atlanta, GA)
- Wardrobe Stylist Beatrice (Atlanta, GA)
- Clothing Designer & Stylist Dean Pardue (Atlanta, GA/New Orleans, LA)
- Ray Austin, Pro Football Player/Model/Actor with Stewart Modeling Agency (Chicago, IL)
- Publicist William McCray III with Obnoxious Gossip Column (Atlanta, GA)
- Spoken word artist LIFE (Atlanta, GA & New York)
- R&B Singer/Songwriter KarmeKa (Joliet, IL/Atlanta, GA)
- Runway show & models at Pro 10 Ultima Hair stage at August 2006 Bronner Brothers Hair Show (Atlanta, GA)