The Monk of Mayhem's mission is to capture the beauty and variety of the *willingly* captured female form. I'm here to meet interesting damsels who enjoy being bound before a camera, immobilize them in fun and visually appealing ways in a variety of environments and make it a worthwhile expenditure of time and resources for everyone.
1) First and foremost, I ONLY shoot bondage photography! If you are NOT willing to do bondage, we will NOT work together, and I will not even acknowledge your friend request until I am sure you are OK with the subject matter.
2) You do NOT have to get naked, but you DO have to get bound! I shoot a variety of restraint types, from steel to stocks, from rope to ripped clothing, from leather to leashed, so I am sure there's something that you'll enjoy once you're confined in it.
3) I am *NOT* going to approach you to see if you will work with me. This isn't a source of income for me, this is my passion. I only want to work with those who WANT to work with me, not those that I have to coerce. Besides, if you want to be restrained in front of a camera, especially mine, I'd be a fool to say no if we can find a way to make it happen.
4) If smiling & laughter does not come naturally to you while you work, you're not doing what you love. Work isn't just a job if it's something you like doing, and I rather like what I'm doing. Please have the same attitude.
5) I LOVE to shooting with with models interested in getting a start in bondage modeling or just want to try it out for their portfolio. It gives me a chance to do quite a bit of show and tell, and they get an opportunity to sample a variety of restraints.
6) If you're an already established bondage model passing through the Denver area... you're quite likely on my bucket list, so odds are if I have enough warning I can make arrangements to be prepared for your stop in the vicinity!
All models that I shoot with receive complimentary copies of the raw imagery from the shoot for their own uses, regardless of whether they are amateur or professional, and without regard to any additional compensation. The ONLY thing I ask is the model include a credit for the Monk of Mayhem in any media where said imagery is used. (Is that really too much to ask? Every model I have shot with in the past seems to agree with me on this point.)
*FOR PAID SHOOTS*
- Shoots are available at the model's offered rates if I like her look. Tattoos, piercings and other body modifications will be considered on a case by case basis. If I like the model's overall look and considers her requested rates acceptable, it's on. Items that may get you moved up or down on my priority list are-
* Short hair. I'd prefer that my viewers be able to easily imagine wrapping their hand in your hair while you are their captive, and short hair does not make this easy. So, shoulder length or longer is preferred.
* Rainbow hair. I've had some issues with non-natural color hair leaving it's mark on my gear, rendering it basically useless from then on. So, if your hair isn't a color that would normally be found naturally on a human being, I might turn you down until you've shifted colors.
* Upper torso tats. It's strictly a matter of personal preference, but upper torso tats always distract me. So breast, cleavage, neck or belly (these can be covered with corsets, so not a show stopper!) tats are liable to influence my decision in a negative manner. I've shot them before, however, so it's not a total killer. Back and limb tats I'm generally OK with, however.
* A note on piercings. If you have enough facial metal to set off an airport scanner, please look elsewhere.
*Collaborative shoots or TFI (Imagery)*
* Depending on the amount of time we have set aside, Trade shoots will ALWAYS get the more interesting shoots- the outdoors sets, the new idea sets, the model's special request sets. Particularly if I am not racing against a stopwatch as I am during paid shoots.
* Will get higher priority on my schedule, since it allows me to stretch my resources. For the Monk, success means that at the end of the day I can look back at our work and say with pride... "I shot that..."- and I can still afford to eat afterward. :-)
*Regarding Friend Requests...*
* When you make a friend request without having commented on one of the pics in my gallery, or sent me a message, odds are I don't know why you've bothered to send me an FR in the first place. Since I do not make any money from my photography (again, that's not what I'm here for, but if I can help you make money, then let's get to work!), I can afford to keep my friends list limited to the following:
•real friends who I know in person.
•fans who have enjoyed my work to date and can handle the wait between shoots to when I have models to shoot with
•models who I have shot with, will shoot with or would love to work with
•established producers who I can network with.
If you send me a friend request but say you don't shoot bondage in your profile, odds are I won't approve you since I'm here to meet new damsels to bind and distress and make them look good while doing it, and more experienced photographers to pick their brains and benefit from their wisdom
So please either comment a pic or let me know in an email which category you come under prior to making a friend request.
For more information, email for the Monk's introduction packet and questionnaire.