Amelie de SadeModel Female Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AmelieBella
Mayhem # 1407730
About MeI'M HOME!!!
WANTED: Photographers that let me get away with murder.
TRAVEL: As of right now, I am unable to pay my own travel expenses. If you'd like to work with me, but are not in my area, contact me to negotiate travel arrangements.
COMPENSATION: If a photographer contacts me for a specific assignment and expects me to make my way to them/provide my own wardrobe/shoot for six hours, etc, I expect the photographer to offer compensation. Hey, it's only fair. I don't have a refinery in my backyard, therefore, gas costs money. So do corsets, lingerie, shoes, makeup, guns and jewelry.
TF*: Let's do it. Except for...
I do not do nudes on a TF basis with the exception of:
- You have an incredibly creative idea that is going to absolutely blow my mind and shock the masses.
- I'm the one bugging you to do a particular idea and you only do TF.
- It's a TFC shoot, and the C stands for cash.
A few things a photographer should know about me before s/he asks me to shoot:
- I am not fanatical about working out, I am slim but not made of muscle, nor do I want to be.
- I have curves, I do not fit into the "fashion model" profile.
- My body is far from perfect and I know it. If you want a model that has no imperfections, I am not her.
- I go into a shoot prepared to give 100%. I will work with you for as long as it takes to get the shots you (and I) want.
- I want a photographer that thinks outside the norm. If you've seen the same shot a dozen times with a dozen different models, that's not a shot I want to be in. Bring on your most twisted ideas. I can handle them.
Types of images I shoot:
Fine Art Nude
Firearms (yes, I will provide my own, unloaded)
What I don't shoot:
Anything that involves an exposed penis
CreditsOther models should feel free to contact me for references on any of the photographers listed here.
Leroy Dickson - 183124 - Personable, polite, infinitely patient. Leroy has a gift for making new models feel comfortable.
Baddog Photographic Art - 729705 - Adventurous, fun to work with, and a little twisted. John has incredible ideas that shouldn't go to waste.
Cajunpix2 - 1212871 - The most laid-back, easygoing photographer ever. Will's unique use of creative lighting in his art makes editing unnecessary.
Paul Dovie - 366458 - 5-star photographer. Calm, cool, collected and always willing to delete the "stupid face" shots before you leave.
Truckin Productions - 1305916 - Great photographer. Fred definitely treats his models with respect and is more than willing to accommodate a model's ideas.
Lee Courtney - 95902 - A true artist. Always professional, never pushy and an absolute joy to work with! Being a part of his art is an honor.
Twistedspine - 607842 - Above all else, this man is trustworthy. Also patient, friendly and eerily insightful. Definitely recommended.