MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/EvidencePhotography
"All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth." ~Richard Avedon
What made me fall in love with photography in the beginning was the look on a girl's face when she saw the photographs I had captured of her that made her truly feel beautiful. I've been attached to my camera ever since.
I operate out of Seattle where I primarily do portrait, wedding and family photography. My true love lies in creating fun, creative and fashionable portraiture. I believe that beauty is much more than being 5'8 and 100lbs and I am interested in photographing people of all colors, shapes and sizes.
When I’m not doing portraiture or event photography, I enjoy working with actors, models and musicians to build their portfolios. [b]A typical portfolio-building session includes: [/b]
- 2-4 hours of photography (sometimes more or less depending on clothing/location changes)
- clothing and location changes to ensure variety – variety is KEY to building a strong portfolio!
- at least 24 photos/poses to choose from (although I usually take much, much more)
- light air-brushing and creative editing on select photos.
- a personal online photo gallery where you can order quality prints, enlargements, photobooks, and more! (Unlike many photographers, I do not require that you purchase prints through me)
[b]For this, I am currently charging a flat “model rate” of $100, which is very reasonable for both the quality and quantity of the images you will receive. [/b] Please contact me directly for more information on portfolio-building sessions or to set-up a consultation.
[b]I am open to TF* shoots if you and I can agree on a shoot that we both feel will benefit our portfolios. [/b] I will want to meet with you in advance of the shoot and expect that TF models be professional and prompt. I won’t waste your time, please extend the same courtesy to me. If we have scheduled a TF shoot, and you have become ill or have to cancel, please send as much advance notice as possible.
What to epect on your TF*:
- A meeting in advance to discuss the shoot is preferred.
- Bringing your own fashion based on the ideas discussed in our initial meeting.
- Arriving hair and make-up ready.
- Digital copies of images from session. Your images will be processed and edited. There will be alot! If I'm taking on an unpaid shoot, I'm going to have fun with it so you will have tons of images to choose from.
- I will set-up an online gallery of your images where you can order professional quality prints of your images to include in your portfolio if you choose.
Don't be shy - contact me with your ideas!
Additional ways to find me: