Primary interests for types of modeling:
- Cool/interesting/edgy concepts
- Fashion/runway (jeans, underwear, swimwear, etc.)
- Body painting
- Hair modeling
- Fantasy, cosplay, etc.
In a nutshell:
Long hair (currently at about 15+ inches now!); a brownish color, but I do have some natural highlights. Has a sort of 'radiance' to it.
Extremely defined, muscular physique, with seemingly no body fat.
What you see in the photos is what you can expect to get upon my arrival. I stay in peak condition all year round. Plenty of random, recent, natural, unedited photos on my Facebook (link at top of the page) showing this (feel free to add me, while you're there).
I take my health and fitness very seriously. Need to be prepared to survive the upcoming zombie apocalypse. ^.^
- Always open to good/interesting ideas. Feel free to contact me about it.
- I don't mind a drive for a TF, but if it's a haul (70+ miles) I'd expect some travel compensation (i.e. $20-30 for gas and tolls)--a V8 doesn't exactly get the best gas mileage.
Willing to trade for pieces of clothing for myself/my wardrobe, cool accessories, or anything awesome in general.
[b][u]Interested concept/idea in mind[/u][/b]
An angel themed image of me. Either an angel:
(1) With it's wings spread wide open or perhaps mid-flap, with light shining down; ascending or descending,
(2) As a warring angel, such as Bartleby, raining down fire from the skies, or
(3) A dark angel, such as the picture below.
[b]If any nearby photographers want to try and make this happen, feel free to message me. :) [/b]
[quote]Had a surgery last Halloween. There is a scar on my body.
Some days it's barely visible, some days it can be seen. Takes 3 seconds of applying make up to make it disappear, or a very simple usage of the clone/heal tool in Photoshop. It's like dealing with a stretch mark--very easy.[/quote]