My name is Melissa. I'm relatively new to Australia - been here for about 4 years now. I'm originally from South Africa(JHB) and I'm half Portuguese. I modeled for a short period just before leaving SA.
I'm very friendly and easy to work with! :)
I have extremely long, healthy hair and will cut it no more than about 3 inches or so if required. I will also not bleach it!
I'm very selective about the promo work I do - just give me enough info. :)
I'm actually a singer/songwriter for a band in Sydney called Mending Melissa, but I'm interested in doing modeling as my time is very flexible. I don't have a "normal job", I really just focus on writing and recording each day as well as being a WIRES volunteer.
I'd love to do beauty & fashion photography work, TV commercials etc.
If you are interested in shooting my band creatively, please let me know!
Contact me at email@example.com
**Please note that I will not do nudes or anything remotely sleazy**
- Schick Quattro TV commercial - body only (S.Africa)
- Canderel Sweetener photo shoot (S.Africa)
- MaxFactor mascara - Finesse magazine editorial (S.Africa)
- Jet Stores TV commercial (S.Africa)
- Australian Knitting Magazine (cover & throughout) - Winter 2011
- Spectrum Herbal photo shoot (Australia)
- Several test shoots (Australia & S.Africa)
- Promotional work in Australia - SEVERAL EXPOS (eg. Printing Expo, RSVP Business Expo, IGA (Gaming Expo), IT/Security Expo, AIMEX)