Caitlin AmeikaModel Female Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Website: FacebookMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/caitlin87
Mayhem # 1444815
About MeHi Ladies + Gents!
Thank you for taking the time to view my profile. My name is Caitlin and I'm an aspiring model hailing from Brisbane. I am currently looking to expand my portfolio and taking bookings for paid promotional work and photoshoots, as well as TFP photo assignments with the right photographers.
At present, I have medium dark brown/black hair and black eyes. I am 172cm tall, a size 8-10 and weigh 57kg. I derive from a mutli-cultural background, Indian, Burmese, Australian. I pride myself on my attention to detail, passion and respect for not wasting people's time. I love creative expression and photography that tells a story. I'm particularly interested in high-end fashion photography, and am willing to explore new and creative ideas to benefit both our portfolios. Whatever your craft, photographer, hair/MUA, fashion-stylist or designer wanting to show case your work, please feel free to contact me so we can arrange a unique collaboration to stand-out your artistry!
I have been involved in both photographic, video and catwalk modelling. Please see some of my achievements:
• Model for Tope Photography website portfolio
• Model for Photography tutorial with Kris Manalac, guided by John Fick
• Model for Bay Bradfield Hairstylist & ForeverBeautiful Images - Fashion Shoot
• Fashion/Catalogue Model for Mei Mei International, Summer Editions
• Catwalk Model for Moda Creative
• Catwalk Model for House of Harper Fashion Exchange
• Catwalk Model for City Girl City Guy (Bundaberg)
• Promotional Model for Unleashed Promotions
• Promotional Model for CBD Promotions
I have some acting experience and am increasingly interested in pursuing acting roles for TVC's, Extras work and more!
• 5 years drama experience: Kepnock State High
• High-School Musicals National Competitions - BATS and Back To The 80's
• Zen Zen Zo workshop – Kepnock State High
• "Homeless Teens" Bundaberg CBD Pavilion Showcase
• Theatre Residency Week: Devised core group with Hayden Spencer
- Guerilla Theatre
- A Chorus of Greek Voices
- Approaches to Character
- Movements for Character
Music Video Clips:
• Liquidsilva - True Hip Hop (feat. Shyrese) - http://www.myspace.com/video/the-editor/true-hip-hop/2980406
• Liquidsilva - Negotiate (fet. Diction)
• BeatKamp - Rap Game Remix (ft. MZRE, Savage, PNC, Xy & OP) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX8TUvPjtjw
• BeatKamp - The ANTHEM - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i0HZ0xaYPU
• Beatkamp - Dance for me/ Work Hard (ft. JR) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdQ8ccBwdwQ
I am available EVERY weekend, Saturday's before 4pm and all day Sundays and with notice may be able to make myself available during the week, depending on the job.
I am very approachable, so if you have a job that you think I might be suitable for, please feel free to get in contact. I promise to reply ASAP.
I will note, I am seriously considering travelling to Sydney and Melbourne in the coming months to shoot if there is a good team of photographers/stylists on board. So please don't be shy to contact me if you're based in SYD or MELB.
Kris Manalac – Tope Photography
John Fick – John Fick Photography
Zubie Brown (Tolentino) – Moda Creative Fashion Events
‘Mei Mei’ 2010 Summer Collections Evening Wear
Rebecca Williams – Fashion Stylist
Charis De Wald – Make Up Artist
Kathrine – Make Up Artist
Judy Fanjek - Make Up Artist
Beatkamp - Australian/NZ Music Artist Group + Featured Artists
Liquidsilva - International Music Artist