Hi! My name is Mandi Whitten, and thanks for visiting my page!
I am a part-time / semi-professional photographer, and I love to show the way the camera can see things differently to the way the naked eye can.
I love shooting with natural light, especially in the early morning or late evening.
When not taking photos, I am a website designer / developer / graphic artist working from home.
WHY AM I HERE?
I joined Model Mayhem after Gemma Vendetta (gorgeousity personified!) suggested I join, and to get a feel for whatever opportunities might knock! I would like to gain more experience shooting with models, and build on my portfolio.
I am usually happy to discuss most ideas for a shoot, including nudity, but do not have free studio accessibility.
HOW TO CONTACT ME:
mandi [at] weensyweb.com or send me a private message
IF I HAVE SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST:
It's because I love your work and / or would love to work with you :)
- Depending on the project, for now I am happy to do TFP/TFCD
- A model release form must be signed before all shoots
- I will supply you a disk of up to 10 edited jpg images.
- Collaborative First Prize - Inaugural World Art Prize and Competition 2008 held by the Multicultural Society of SA
- Silver Award - Open Section - Abstract/Illustrative - International Aperture Awards, 2009
- 2 x Bronze Awards - Open Section - Weddings - International Aperture Awards, 2010
- Bronze Award - Open Section - Science & Nature - International Aperture Awards, 2010
- 6 x Bronze Awards - Landscape - The Landscape 500, 2010