Makeup By SabrinaMakeup Artist Female Austin, Texas, US
Dallas, Texas, US
Houston, Texas, US
My Website: Makeup By SabrinaMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/makeupbysabrina
Mayhem # 14725
My Background Info:
- I've been a professional makeup artist for 10 years. This is my fulltime job - it is not a hobby.
- I've been a model for 17 years. MM # 13028, Sabrina Jasmeen
- I've worked in all areas of the industry as both a mua/hair stylist and model, including fashion, commercial print, film & TV, and videos.
- I live in Austin, TX. I will only only travel outside the central TX area for paid work, plus travel expenses.
- I trained as a cosmetologist at both the Jenissa Beauty Academy and Nuvani Institute in Austin, TX.
- I was a Makeup Specialist at Jackson Ruiz Salon.
Models: I am only available for TFP/TFCD in very limited situations. If you are interested in my services, please send me specific details about the job so I can tell you my rates and availability.
- If you have a look and/or style that I am interested in using for a project, I will contact you.
- Please arrive at the shoot with a clean face, and clean, brushed out hair (washed the day before). This will make everyone's experience much more enjoyable!
Photographers: I am always looking for photographers to work with on a regular basis. Please contact me for testing, or if you would like to collaborate.
- I have an outgoing personality, an eye for detail, play well with others, and am always professional.
- When I work I like to keep it light, and have fun with it.
- My style has been described as fresh and clean, with a unique edge.
- I don't do airbrush makeup - I just make it look like I do!
Lately I've been really trying to get out of my comfort zone, creatively. If it makes me nervous, or I'm not sure how to pull something off, I'm totally in love with trying that. My goal is for every image of mine to be amazing to the point where people look at it and say, "Wow, I can't have anybody but HER do my makeup.”
I have worked with over 40 photographers, including:
Greg Daniels, MM # 12026
ErichDrazen Photography, MM # 56364
R Guenther, MM # 149549
Jason Harper, MM # 306236
Amy Dunn, MM # 31336
tqphoto, MM # 288650
Voorhes, MM # 144693
M Rainwaters, MM # 531419
azarra, MM # 15842
ericphotonyc, MM # 5371
Steve Bagley, MM # 833982
Edward Verosky, MM # 62341
Athena Danoy, MM # 714802
Exquisite Photo Austin, MM # 796201
Max V, MM # 14176
Michael Bates, MM # 120042
Photography by Roy, MM # 354907
SK Images, MM # 175566
J A Y S E N, MM # 21165
Julian Humphries, MM # 79863
Like My Page Makeup By Sabrina on Facebook:
Pic of the Day 1st Place Winner - January 25, 2010
• Wired Magazine, May 2013, “The First 20 Years – 1993”, Dan Winters
• Wild Turkey, 2013, Larry Bartholomew
• Outside Magazine, Jan. 2013, “Stravalocity”, Dan Winters
• Fast Company Magazine, November 2012, “Calling Dr. Watson”, Dan Winters
• Bumble and bumble
• Glam Rock Magazine, Winter 2012, “Afternoon of a Faun”, Kramp Kouture
• All Things Lavish Magazine, Nov. 2011, Kramp Kouture
• Texas A&M University – Kingsville
• Adidas NEO 2012 (Assistant to Danielle Decker)
• American Honey Calendar, 2012, Wild Turkey
• Supermodels Unlimited Magazine, Dec. 2010 and Feb. 2011, Steve Azarra
• 2010 Holiday Catalog, Marsha Noir Collection, designed by Vaughn Jereaux
• Book jacket cover photo of Regret by Gabrielle Faust, Dark Regions Press, 2010
• Austin Monthly, July 2009, “Summer Palette”, Matt Rainwaters
• Spirit Magazine (Southwest Airlines), July 2008 cover, Adam Voorhes
• Austin Monthly, May 2008, “Primal Elegance”, Tania Quintanella
• Austin Monthly, Feb. 2008, “Runway Bride”, Tania Quintanella
• Rare Magazine, Dec. 2007, “Ring In the New Year”, Michael Dean
• 512 Magazine, Dec. 2004, “What’s Your Bag?”, Michael Dean
• “Bittersweet Monday”, Just2Me Productions, 2011, Directed by Jaime Lee
• “Weary Sun”, La Mancha Films, 2010, Directed by John Hawthorne Smith
• “Still With Me”, Cristina Soto with Tritonal
• www.beauxx.com, online Fashion Retail Website
• Electric Frenchie Boutique
• Joy Fabiano Collection, designed by Rachel Sanches
• Mingle Jewelry, designed by Rachel Roberts
• Via Christa Chains, NYC
• Lauren-Elaine Designs, March 2005 and May 2008
• Texas Museum of Fabric Arts Fashion Show, Austin, TX
• Bad Is the New Good, SXSW, Austin, TX