Raphaelle GPhotographer Female Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Mayhem # 1494396
About Me- Une photo ? C'est l'instant qui s'arrÃªte, les sentiments qui demeurent et la vie qui s'en va.- J.Touzalin
I'm a photographer based in Montreal, who like photography for the art, for the liberty it gives to me and because it's a way to express yourselft way stronger than parole.
- Very often I say to myself: I would like to make a photo where nothing happens. But in order to eliminate, there has to be something to begin with. For nothing to happen, something has to happen first. - S.Moon
- Photography! I can't spend a day without my camera in my hands.
- Vegetables! They have lovely forms and they never complain!
- Taking thousand and thousand of pictures. (That's what the digital's for uh?)
- Bodies. All kind. All shapes. All sizes. All colors. All ages. I just love them.
- Yann Tiersen's music. Brings me inspiration... always!
- Wake up early (or better stay awake all night long) just for capture some moments that most of us miss.
- Light. Without it photographers are nothing.
- Rainy days. They bring an atmosphere that could transforms a good picture in a PERFECT shot!
- Tattoos. I just find them beautiful.
- Insane things, colors, concepts.
- BIG, ENORMOUS eyes.
- And soooo many other things.....
Feel free to contact me for some infos, questions, comments or for say hello. I'm not bitting.
**If I like your concept, I accept TFP (exceptionally TFCD). So be creative and insane, sensual and artistic, soft and sweet... Be yourself!**
Oh yeah & I speak french (which is my first language)