I am a conceptual artist who uses photography as my medium. While i do commercial projects, my real passion is taking ideas from my head and portraying them for others.
I do TF* and will also work for pay. I will normally do TF* only if it a project that interests me or if the model is someone that i think might make a valuable professional relationship. Here are my guidelines for a project.
- I like to have met the model face to face and build a rapport before we start shooting. I feel it's very important to establish a connection between the photographer and the model, for the proper emotion to be conveyed in a shot. This can be just talking right before the shoot.
- I like to come to a shoot with a general plan for what we might want to do. All my shoots are organic and develop as our mutual inspirations grow, but it's always good to brainstorm so we have a starting point that makes us both excited.
- Escorts are generally ok as long as they don't interfere with the process or the shoot. They are even better if they will help. I have been fortunate so far with escorts, but have heard some horror stories from other photographers.
- Once the shoot is done, I will have a private poof gallery up with everything I think is worth a 2nd look. From there you can let me know which ones you like. I will then work on a display gallery with the shots I feel came out best based on our discussion. Photos will be soft edited for color and tonal correction as well as cropping. More detailed post processing will be done based on time available and compensation.
- My rates are negotiable and will be based on amount of time required for the shoot/post processing, how much additional cost it will be for me (additional equipment, travel, etal.), what the end deliverable product is, and how much I feel the project will be beneficial to my portfolio.
- POSH Atlantis: http://ryusen.smugmug.com/Events/POSH-Atlantis-050109/
- Indashio Inspires, Jet Set Collection @ Level 4: http://ryusen.smugmug.com/Events/Indashio-Fashion-Show/
- The BATCAVE's Dressed to Kill: The Loft: http://ryusen.smugmug.com/Events/The-Loft-Fashion-Show/
- Global Dance Cafe 4 and 5: http://ryusen.smugmug.com/Events/Global-Dance-Cafe-5/
- Jane Metcalf's Goodwill Hunting: http://ryusen.smugmug.com/Events/Avant-Garde-Good-Will-Hunting/
Models on MM i've worked (either Fashion shows or at lest one private session):
Jo-chan: Mayhem #1024337
Crystal Galla: Mayhem #1261345
NicoleBlue: Mayhem #1407459
Karolina Sankiewicz: Mayhem #1507520
Caleb Shinobi: Mayhem #755199
Vina Vanessa: Mayhem #441985
Mayo Christi: Mayhem #1431383
Bobbi Echo: Mayhem #1482229
Tia Morales: Mayhem #1621953