The Red Light District: Featuring Jordan Daniele
you will need a password for this Editorial. Email me for it.
Atmospheric Love Affair: Featuring Taylor Madigan
The Night is Young: Featuring Jordan Daniele
You will need a password for this editorial. Email me for the password.
Rhythm, Stillness and Motion: Featuring Megan Gardner
NO LONGER SHOOTING TF FOR OUTSIDE CONCEPTS.
I REQUIRE A MODEL RELEASE TO BE SIGNED (so please bring id to all shoots)
RATES:(SUBJECT TO NEGOTIATION DEPENDING ON CONCEPT AND WORK NEEDED)
I book 2 week in advance. (gives ample time for the proper paperwork to be drawn)
for rush/emergency shoots, there is an extra $500 fee
There is a non-refundable booking fee of $150 to be paid on the day you book to guarantee you a spot. Then a 60% deposit is due 1 week before the shoot to be paid via paypal and the remaining 40% on the day of the shoot (prior to shooting either on spot with CC or Debit card or before shoot starts).
Booking fee= $150 (non refundable unless i cancel)
Half day= STARTING AT $1200
Full day= STARTING AT $2200
All Major CC accepted or Check cards with the Visa, Amex, Discover or Mastercard logo on it.
( Rates do not include traveling expenses, Styling, Hair or Makeup )
I SOMETIMES WORK WITH A GREAT TEAM OF STYLIST AND MUA... SO THAT CAN BE PROVIDED WITH AT LEAST 2 WEEKS ADVANCE NOTICE.
When viewing my images, i beg of you NOT to click the "View All" option. I understand it makes things much easier for you, but there is a reason why my images are in albums. I put them together for aesthetics reasons... they are grouped thus for order, unison and fluidity...so please view them accordingly.
The View All in my opinion just creates chaos!
I am also a signed International EDM producer/dj/ Radio-music/talk show host/singer/actress/public figure/filmmaker etc
8 Full Lenght Albums
take a listen
CREDITS DO EXIST... THEY ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
PUBLISHED INTERNATIONALLY, NATIONALLY AND LOCALLY (if it matters ...)