PearlsMahoneModel Female Oak Forest, Illinois, US
My Website: Mz. Pearls Mahone ~ THEE Zombie KittenMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/pearlsmahone
Mayhem # 156936
*THEE PEARLS MAHONE *
Pretty young thang. Retro starlet-diva caught in time warp. In love with the darker side of life....Elvis, Sugar Skulls, blood, guts, gore, hotrods & ratrods, zombies, vampires, tattoos, piercings, curse words....Gets me so excited I can´t help but shimmy and shake!!!!! I am Rockabilly Singer, Pinup, & Burlesque Vamp!
Pearls Mahone is: a hip and rump shaker. bodacious babe. singing sensation [Pearls Mahone & The OneEyed Jacks! myspace.com/pearlsmahone] (also fluent in classical, opera, jazz, wedding singer!, old country, rockabilly, bluegrass, psychobilly, doowop, 50's rock, etc. HIRE ME OR MY BAND!)
Photography I'm interested in:
Very interested in creating some vintage noir, b-movie horror & cheesecake pinup, retro fetish imagery, steampunk, rock & roll band shots.
Please Note: I do not do explicit nudes. I do not do erotica. Requests for bookings on such projects will not be answered. I will do covered or implied nudes for artistic projects of my choosing and at my discretion.
I am always interested in expanding my portfolio and I love to work with as many talented artists as I can. However, there are many demands on my time and I must prioritize booking requests. TFP is extremely limited/selective at the moment due to such. I am most intrigued by doing very creative and unique works and photographers with detailed and original photo concepts will get booking priority.
ALL shoots will be subject to the following conditions:
1) I require a disc containing all images from TFP shoots, delivered within a reasonable time after the shoot. Film photographers must provide contact proofs.
2) I reserve the right to edit my work for ads for my merchandise shop and so on etc.
Rates for paid shoots vary with subject, proposed use, and any licensing rights which are to be shared. My rates are very reasonable and you will find me hardworking, punctual, and an active contributor to the creative process. Currently $75/hr. ~ 2 hr. minimum
PLEASE NOTE: TFP or otherwise, travel costs must ALWAYS be compensated in all shoots by photographers unless otherwise specified by myself.
PLEASE BE AWARE ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBPAGE ARE PROTECTED UNDER INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAW © Copyrighted images. All Rights Reserved. © Pearls Mahone
Only viewing of the images displayed on these pages is permitted. These images may not be downloaded (saved to disk), manipulated, or reproduced without prior written permission from Pearls Mahone.
Commercial or private use without the explicit written consent of Pearls Mahone is prohibited and punishable through US and worldwide copyright laws. Violators will be prosecuted.
Photographers I've Worked With:
* Chris Peterlin with Visually Odd Photography of Peoria, IL:
- Willy's Wienie Wagon Photoshoot in Oak Forest, IL (2003)
- Hellcat Hussies Promotional Photoshoot in Chicago, IL (2004)
- PBR Wifebeater Photoshoot in Joliet, IL (2005)
* Jennifer Greenburg of Chicago, IL
- Zombie Kittens Photoshoot in Chicago, IL (2004)
* Kanga Inc. (2004)
* Kearstin Nicholson with SIREN Vanity of Glen Ellyn, IL
- The Sides of Pearls Mahone in Joliet, IL (2005)
* Roy Ferrer with Flash 1 Photography of Schererville, IN
- Cemetary Photoshoot in Hammond, IN (2006)
- Around the Crib in Hammond, IN (2006)
* Drop Dead Photography of Highland, IN
- Suicide/Homicide Ginger Snaps Reenactments in Griffith & Highland, IN (2006)
* Vulture Artistic Media of Tinley Park, IL
- Pearls Mahone & The OneEyed Jacks promo photos
- Pearls around the house (Highland 2007)
* bcj photography of Chicago, IL
-Pinup Photo Party
*wicked h'alo photography of Valparaiso, IN
-Pearls Mahone & The OneEyed Jacks promo shoot @ Delilah's
* Cherry J Holiday Photography of Chicago, IL
* Roy Varga Photography - Pinup Shoot at Voodoo Larry's Hot Rod Shop
- Vintage Crooner
- Red Boudoir
- Sailor Girl
Involvement in Entertainment
Chicago Horror Hostess - Hostess for The Chicago Horror Film Festival 2006!!
Skeletonfest 2006! ~ Chicago Gothabilly ~ Graveyard Creep Productions
Pearly Kitty Productions at Horseshoe BBQ
* The Sissy Butch Brothers documentary "Gurlesque" herstory of burlesque
* "Cabaret" - Frauleine Kost with Night Blue Theater of Lemont, IL
* "Guys and Dolls" ~ Big Julie
* "Fiddler on the Roof" - Fruma Sarah & Chorus
* "Bye Bye Birdie" - Mae (Mama) Petersen
* "Guys and Dolls" ~ Chorus
* "Carousel" - Main quartet in Chorus
* "Mame" - Chorus
* "How to Succeed in Business..." - Slutty Secretary & Chorus
* Acting & Directing
* Singer/Songwriter/Frontwoman/Manager of Pearls Mahone & The OneEyed Jacks~ www.myspace.com/pearlsmahone & www.pearlsmahone.com
* Chicago socialite & live music PR diva - Thee Zombie Kitten
* Burlesque vixen & Torch singing Diva ~ Miss Stella Breathless; Formerly in the troupe The Hellcat Hussies
The Metro ~ Chicago, IL
Spot 6 ~ Chicago, IL
Spin ~ Chicago, IL
Loop Theater ~ Chicago, IL
The Abbey Pub ~ Chicago, IL
The Hot House ~ Chicago, IL
Circuit ~ Chicago, IL
*Runway Show for Miss VonLivid ~ Fetish Fashions
@ Hydrate in Chicago, IL
Chicago Tribune - Interview about burlesque
Windy City Times - Show review
Chicago Reader - Hellcat Hussies article
UR Chicago - Brava Burlesque article
Post Tribune - Article on Pearls Mahone & The OneEyed Jacks
B.A. Vocal Performance & Music Education 2002-2005
Trinity Christian College
Palos Heights, Illinois
Involvement in the music program, choir, drama, musicals, etc.
M.A. Educational Leadership 2009
Interests and Activities
* Singing rockabilly, psychobilly, 1950's rock & roll and pop music, old country, bluegrass, punk, jazz
* Retro, Noir, Horror/Gore, Hot rod, B-Movie Independent Film
* Modeling: Retro, Cheesecake Pinup, Horror/Gore, Fetish,Glamour, Surreal, Fashion
* Subcultural & Retro Fashion & Makeup & Hair
* American Traditional Tattoo Style
* Classic/Kustom Cars