Tim Little PhotographyPhotographer Male Wilmington, Delaware, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/timlittle
Mayhem # 156991
Welcome to my online home!! My images are my passion and a delighted client is the ultimate reward. I LOVE working with on camera talent. Models and actors who put it all out there deserve our deepest respect.
I love to shoot TFCD. Some very kind and generous people here at MM have helped me return to shooting following my accident. Without their thoughtful assistance I would still be on the sidelines. So It is only right and proper that I "pay it forward" by providing TF* opportunities for new and experienced models.
I'm an easy going nice guy. I'm not looking for a date and I don't mind an escort as long as they stay out of the way. I do have a few "rules" that are important. They are:
1. We are all required to have fun and enjoy ourselves.
2. Kindness and respect is expected from EVERYONE. Snarky and rude don't work.
3. A model release must be signed by the model and photographer before we shoot.
4. If you are under 18 a parent or guardian must be present for the shoot.
Them's the rules! Models, MUA's and anyone else that is suppose to receive images will start seeing them in their email within 24 hours. Heavy Photoshop work will take a little longer. When all the post production is finished the CD's go out ASAP!
For commercial projects passion has to come before profit. Let’s talk about the images you want, then we can agree on a financial arrangement that meets your needs!
The 2nd LIST provides aspiring MM photographers with two important resources.
I am proud to join with other highly skilled and veteran photographers who are willing to mentor, instruct, or advise other photographers who are wanting such help. By viewing the portfolios of the Mentors, anyone can view photographs of a 'standard', covering a wide range of subjects and tastes and styles.
What does it take to become a Mentor?
It takes someone with...
1. ..an in depth knowledge of their industry
2. ..the willingness to share their knowledge with others
3. ..patience, and an understanding of what it is like to be a newbie. If you have been assisted by a Mentor, it would be good to show your appreciation by adding a message to this thread. It will also show that the system is worthwhile!
If you would like a review of your portfolio, or if you have technical or asthetic questions you need help with just send me a private message. We can talk by phone or work through PM's. If you are local to the Wilmington, DE area we can even get together, It is my pleasure to help you anyway I can!
I am proud to be one of a group of Veteran Photographers dedicated to helping New Models build their portfolios.
"The List" is a listing of approved pro & semi-pro photographers who have agreed to dedicate at least one day each month to indiscriminately help newbie models in their regions develop their portfolios.
CURRENTLY there are 800+ approved volunteer photographers!