xAlison WonderlandxModel Female London, England, United Kingdom My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/eatmedrinkme
Mayhem # 1574263
A bit about me:
Born and raised in Florida, USA. Spent the past four years London, both modelling and earning a Creative Writing degree. I then moved to NYC for about 8 months, spent a few months in months Los Angelos, California and am now back in London. It's fabulous to be here!
I currently have the blonde hair as shown in photos.
An expressive, creative, and experienced alternative/mainstream model and actress.
Shoe size is UK 4 US 6.5 or European 37
Dress size is UK 6/8 or US 0/1 (not sure of Euro size, and clothing can be sized so differently!)
Rest of measurements in profile.
Please message me for rates, my rates depend on levels, location, and length of shoot.
For anywhere non-accessible via oyster card, I do ask that my travel costs be compensated.
Modelling is my full-time job, so I am mainly interested in paid work. I may be avalible for very limited TF If I absolutely adore your concepts and ideas) .
All TFCD shoots must agree to the following terms:
- I must be notified if the images are used commercially/for monetary gain.
- Images will be provided within a timely manner (up to 1 month after the shoot)
- Any published material shall credit model as "Alison Wonderland"
I have one tattoo, it is on the underside of my wrist and a small crow, with the lettering "It cant rain all the time". Can be easily covered by me with dermablend professional makeup prior to shooting. (Which renders it virtually invisible, happy to email photos as proof).
Concepts I want to try:
*American Beauty style shoot (yes I know this has been done, but want an oringinal take on this cheerleader/rose petal theme, perhaps by adding gore to glamour)
*The Crow style shoot (I have a crow tattoo on my wrist with the lettering "It cant rain all the time" and am dying to have a super cool shoot showing it off! A MUA needed as well for this)
* A Clockwork Orange style shoot (preferably involving latex. If I can save up the money to have a certain dress made, I already have the bowler hat and shoes)
*Donnie Darko (Me as Frank. Probably extensive photoshop skills needed, but I am dying to try and make this look artistic, creative, and somehow sexy.)
*Fairy shoot. (Just because)
*Mermaid shoot (But not underwater, unfortunately. Sensitive eyes.)
* Dark or Twisted Fairy Tales (not for children)
* Alice in Wonderland shoot
* Little Apple Red shoot (look up little apple red dolls. I have Sine and Lustravi and am dying to do a shoot with them both!)
*Doll shoot (I have a collection of porcelain and barbie dolls. Also beanie babies if you catch me in FL. I really want a shoot where me and the doll both look alike and are dressed alike.)
*Lolita tea party shoot (can perhaps tie into the doll shoot above? I do have a porcelain tea set, porcelain dolls, and plenty of lolita outfits. Maybe an elemant of gore/steampunk tied in?)
* "Mask" Shoot (I am quite obsessed with masks and masquerades. I want a shoot with me pulling diffrent faces and expressions, and reaching for a wardrobe made up of real masks, of which I own several)
* "Zydrate/Plastic surgery Shoot" Inspired by Repo! This would have me, my face and body marked up and surounded by syringes. Along with a few after shots of my new "perfect" body, or perhaps one where my arms and legs are transformed into wire, plastic tubing and syringes.
* Martini Me (me posed on the rim of a martini glass. Or a champagne cocktail, or balancing delicately on a cherry. I know it may have been done to death, but this is an image ive always wanted to have done, in an original way, for my port.)
I am interested in shooting the following fields-
Creative and concept shoots
Alternative fashion (goth, punk, lolita etc)
Avalible for commercial work, adverts, films and television.
I bring experience, a unique look, basic make-up skills, and a suitcase full of lingerie/shoes/outfits as desired . I am also a great blank canvas for stylists.
I can travel anywhere accessible via subway inclusive of rates but for anywhere outside I ask that my travel be compensated.
No TF topless/implied/nudes, sorry. UNLESS I am a) dying to work with you, b) love your portfolio or c) in exchange for one of my "concept" ideas (see above) But this is still at my discretion only.
I own many different styles of clothing including; lingerie, high fashion items, cocktail dresses, boots/heels, corsets, vintage/unusual dresses, unusual shoes, gothic, punk, lolita, romantic gothic and fetish items.
If you have an idea which needs particular clothing just ask I may well have it.
2014 London Model Awards Nomination: Best Vintage/Pin Up Model. ONGOING...please vote for me here!! http://www.clubyolo.co.uk/londonmodelawards/vintage/
Advertising and Commercial:
Sugared Bones Jewellery and Accessories 2012(Ad campaign and Website)
Love Fancy Dress Hire 2011 (Ad Campaign and Website)
Lash Provocateur 2010 (Ad Campaign)
Kitch Couture Clothing 2010 (Ad Campaign and Fashion Shoot)
OMG! With Peaches Geldof TV Programme on ITV2 (Starring on the show this month, about my life as an actress and model and teaching Peaches how to be a vampire and get involved in the alternative fashion and nightlife scene.)
The Alan Titchmarsh Show TV Programme on ITV (discussing the allure of vampires and the release of Red Riding Hood, out this month)
Pinapple Dance Studios TV Programme on SkyOne (Appearing as judge for Chris Cross's Caberet on national television)
London Edge Febuary 2011 Vampire Girls Model (Model and spokesperson for international alternative fashion trade show)
London Edge September 2010 Nitelife Model (Model and spokesperson for international alternative fashion trade show)
Lash Provocateur May 2010 (Ad Campaign)
London Glamour Photography April 2010 (Lingerie Event Shoot)
Kitch Couture Clothing March 2010 (Fashion Shoot)
Hot Sake March 2010 (Promotional Event)
MMer's I have worked with:
Dark Romantics (Photographer)- #589523
Paddy Johnston (Photographer)- #889458
DarkestAngel (Photographer)- #50361
Alistair Veryard (Photographer)- #1411078
Dr Thomas (Photographer)- #1182544
Alan Harbord (Photographer)- #745207
Topend_J (Photographer)- #1532363
Erniee (Photographer)- #1552329
Severin Hair Designer (Hair Stylist)- #1065786
Natalie Hogg (MUA)- #1518121