******My new photography website*******
Follow my updates here: http://www.facebook.com/CassiesCouture
Available as a creative director, make-up artist, hair and wardrobe stylist for your photo shoots as well as a first or second shooter for weddings, events, birthday parties and more!
Welcome to Cassie's Couture, my professional photography portfolio. I have been shooting from about 10 years old starting with a Polaroid camera to 35MM Nikon at Penn State University and now into the digital era. Now I shoot with my Nikon D40. I have traveled around the world and love catching moments in time, whether it be people, places or things. I try to incorporate my knowledge of culture into my images. I plan on catching millions more!
WHY HIRE ME?
Because I am a journalist as well as a full time professional model - check out www.modelmayhem.com/cassiehepler to see a full listing of my credentials - for more than 12 years. I know what looks good, what sells and what doesn't, can do make up, hair, wardrobe and set styling.
I am also a writer. Check out my latest articles at www.examiner.com/user-cassiehepler
What I shoot:
* Portraits - My all time favorites!
* Architecture - I love travel photography and photojournalism!
* Fashion - I have been obsessed since a child and sew my own designs sometimes!
* Advertising/Stock photography - From cuisine (self confessed foodie here) to daily life imagery, I enjoy it all
* Weddings - Photojournalism style with a high fashion slant and I don't miss a beat!
* Pregnancy - I love making women feel beautiful and this is when they are just glowing!
* Children - I have been known to make crying babies smile:)
* Pets - My friends call me the animal whisperer...
* Fine Art - Making a breathtaking piece of art is every artist's dream
* Boudoir - I offer a comfortable, female-friendly environment and will never push you beyond your limits. I want you to feel sexy, not scared!
* Fetish - Mostly interested in fetish fashion, I am open to queries.
Note: For fashion, beauty and portraits, I prefer doing the make up myself or shooting with a talented make-up artist or hair stylist. Check out my modeling portfolio at www.modelmayhem.com/cassiehepler to see my style.
Where I shoot:
I have a small studio in my house with professional lighting. I prefer shooting outdoors, however this space is available for private work and/or when the weather is too hot, cold or rainy! Will happily travel with expenses paid.
When I shoot:
Weekends, weekdays and week nights - whatever is convenient for you! I like to schedule well in advance and plan the shoot so it will be fantastic for everyone involved:) Reschedules are no big deal as long as I have a week or two notice. Professionalism and courtesy are much appreciated! For people consistently rescheduling, I will require a non-refundable deposit to hold the day.
What I'm looking for:
Paid projects always take priority, but am open to some amazing tear sheet opportunities whether it be fashion, travel or photojournalism projects. Message me for rates and package deals (also found at www.cassiehepler.com).
Wedding photographer/second photographer
Eagles tailgating photography for CBS
Comcast - freelance writer/photographer
CBS Philadelphia - freelance writer/photographer
Philadelphia Weekly www.philadelphiaweekly.com - photographer/writer
YIP www.younginvolvedphila.org - event photography
reYou Massage - advertisements
Sweet 16 party - couture shots
Upcomingevents.com - event photographer
Calendar shoots - 12 look package
Kinsey CD release party - photographer for A Street Studios www.facebook.com/AStreetStudios
AOL's Patch.com - freelance photographer/writer
Musician promo pics for The Grape Room
Swe Magazine - New York City photojournalism documentary photography
Mad Men pin-up photography
Marie Antionette/Vintage glam fashion shoot
The Philadelphia Tribune
Emily Sky fashion photoshoot - NYC, NY