Breakwater DigitalRetoucher Male Venice, California, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/larsoncreations
Mayhem # 1592297
About MeWelcome. My name is Steven Larson.
I am an artist, professional photographer, image manipulator, and designer. I have worked with several different photo labs and professional photographers for well over the past decade in the Hollywood California area. Throughout the past decade I have learned what it takes to become insightful, intuitive and accomplished in my field. Simply look through my portfolio to judge for yourself. One thing I have noticed with model images is that they retouching is quite over done and looks unnatural. This really shows up when you have prints made. My retouching holds up to even 12"x18" enlargements. Oversized prints can be done, but does take more time.
When contacting for retouch services please have the answers to these questions. It will make things move along much quicker.
• Do you own the rights to the images? If not, please get permission from the photographer.
• How many photos do you have? I will do bulk work, if you just want basic touch ups. Lengthy detailed explanations for each image takes time, and I will bill accordingly.
• Do you have the RAW images or full size JPEGs?
• What do you need done to the images? Your basic clean up, blemishes, lines, even skin tone, brighten eyes. If you need more complex things let me know.
• How large do you plan to print your images?
Should you need retouching done for your portfolio, or planning to shoot, kindly consider my services.
You can look at my Model Mayhem 'Photography' portfolio here:
CreditsQuick Throttle Motorcycle magazine
2010 venice community calendar
Outdoor Photography magazine
American PHOTO magazine
Popular Photography magazine
Studio Photography magazine