FYI, I rarely use Model Mayhem so it's not the best way to reach me. I'm not shooting much these days but if you'd still like to submit yourself for consideration, email me at stevedg at gmail dot com. I like models who are natural-looking, fit, and have little or no tattoos. Retro-looking models are also a plus.
Steve Diet Goedde goes beyond the erotic eye into the beholder's, the one who lives for beauty rather than carnality, turning what could be perverse, sublime. The photographs are exquisite, for we are fortunate enough to look through the lens as Steve for a moment, and see a world as glorious as this.
- MARGARET CHO
Delicious women beautifully photographed in stunning locations. Provocative, steamy and delicious. Steve's mastery lies in his ability to capture the essence of a timeless female mystique. Gorgeous!
- LYDIA LUNCH
Books & DVD
- Phovella (DietTribe), 1993
- The Beauty of Fetish (Edition Stemmle), 1998
- The Beauty of Fetish: Volume II (Edition Stemmle), 2001
- Living Through Steve Diet Goedde DVD (Slish Pix), 2005
- GoeddeConcerto CD (Ready Made Music), 2009
The above merchandise can be purchased at
- Esquire, Maxim, Village Voice, Rolling Stone, Zoom, La Fotografia Actual, Playboy, Penthouse, Taboo
Buy the DVD here, signed! Only $19.95!