Notorious PinupsPhotographer No gender Mansfield, Texas, US
My Website: Become NotoriousMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ExpressiveImagesTX
Mayhem # 1626359
Photography is about capturing light and shadows. It is the blood of a picture.
Our main interest is traditional pinups and Glamour (PB style and Maxim). Our pinups are unique because of the use of modern glamour techniques. I starting to use more complicated lighting setups. My lighting is heavily influence by PB.
I am open to TF (must be for at least a website or a tear sheet). If you are interested, please send me a message with your idea and/or concept. Please don't say we must shoot together and give me some wild ideas. The concept must be achievable. Remember, I must get something out of the shoot for my portfolio. Also, I expect for TF for you to put something into it as well. If its the TF work is unequal I will turn you down.
I also have some basic rules I try to follow when I shoot.
1. I must do a call or meeting with you prior to the shoot.
2. You must have a valid working cell phone and email address.
3. All models must sign a photo release with a verifiable name.
4. One escort not a posse.
5. I am a photographer not a make up artist.
6. If your a minor a parent must be present and sign the release.
7. I require you to be on time. If I ask you to be early there is a good reason
8. Be able to have fun.
9. Don't use self tanning products.
10. Bring Classy Black Heels!
11. If we are shooting at a location that you have selected; I must tour the site, see the photo release. This is especially if it is a church.
12. I only shoot in studios I have been in before. I have had a bad experience.
13. I encourage you to use my hairstylist. She is very good.
14. Don't blindly send me your rates. This includes telling me your rates are affordable and your going to be in town. That's nice so are mine and I travel too. I don't want an in box flooded with people begging for money and wasting my time. I also charge sales tax.
15. I need to know if you have any other shoots on the day we are working together.
16. I am open to charity work. However, I will not associate with charities selling merchandise and not paying state sales tax.
17. If I send you a friend request please don't send me psychotic messages and make wild fanciful insulting speculations. Chances are you wrong and just nuts.
I expect you to be professional and be able to communicate. I will back out if I suspect your a substance abuser. I recently learned from TMZ my Facebook friend Cassie Lynn died from Coke and Alcohol. I have another model friend going away for drugs and alcohol.
When it comes to business I am extremely hard nosed. I have been around the block enough to guide your GPS. I love to have music on when I shoot (the bigger the sound the better). Normally its classic rock or KEGL. I am open to horror work too! I know the genre well. I run of one of the largest scifi and horror groups in Texas.
I can build sets. I spent my early early year remolding. I have more tools than I know what to do with. I have built furniture as well.
I do travel some. Some of the areas I visit are: TX, AR, OH, Ok, VA, WV, WA, and PA. Don't be afraid to contact me or send a friend request. This is social networking after all. I am NOT interested in Urban Glamor.
NO NEGATIVE MODELS!
Pinup-Dolls 2011 Pinup Collection
Lash and Ink Magazine (12/17/2011)
TPG Magazine September 2013
Bittersweet Beauties Issue 3
Several other issues of Bittersweet Beauties that were never released.
Joey Conte Calendar- Canada
APF Compass Newsletter
Blitz Weekly Website Invasion Car Show 2013
Blitz Weekly Website Invasion Car Show 2014
Blitz Weekly Website 2013 Cotton Bowl Party
Blitz Weekly Website Sausage Festival 2013
Blitz Weekly Website Sausage Festival 2014
Blitz Weekly Website Invasion 2014
Blitz Weekly Website Texas Bully Bowl 2014
Pin-Up Post Daily 10/8/2012
Pin-Up Post Daily 9/14/12
Ol' Skool Rodz Betties (http://olskoolrodz.com/galleries/betties/34044/)
Pin-Up Post Daily (01/14/2012)
Pin-Up Post Daily (9/19/2011)
Pin-Up Post Daily (9/8/2011)
Pin-Up Post Daily (7/31/2011)
Pin-Up Post Daily (5/3/2011)
Pin-Up Post Daily (4/6/2011)
I have lost count on Pinup Post.
DFW Daybreak News Service
Greenville OH Newspaper