Notorious PinupsPhotographer No gender Mansfield, Texas, US
My Website: Become NotoriousMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ExpressiveImagesTX
Mayhem # 1626359
About MeOur main interest is traditional pinups and Glamour (PB style and Maxim). I am slowly moving away from pinups. I starting to use more complicated lighting setups. My lighting is heavily influence by PB.
I am open to TF (must be for at least a website or a tear sheet). If you are interested, please send me a message with your idea and/or concept. Please don't say we must shoot together and give me some wild ideas. The concept must be achievable. Remember, I must get something out of the shoot for my portfolio. Also, I expect for TF for you to put something into it as well. If its the TF work is unequal I will turn you down.
I also have some basic rules I try to follow when I shoot.
1. I must do a call or meeting with you prior to the shoot.
2. You must have a valid working cell phone and email address.
3. All models must sign a photo release with a verifiable name.
4. One escort not a posse. If your over 18 no parents. You will bring an unrelated 3rd party.
5. I am a photographer not a make up artist.
6. No Minors
7. I require you to be on time. If I ask you to be early there is a good reason
8. Be able to have fun.
9. Don't use self tanning products.
10. Bring Classy Black Heels!
11. If we are shooting at a location that you have selected; I must tour the site, see the photo release. This is especially if it is a church.
12. I only shoot in studios I have been in before. I have had a bad experience.
13. I encourage you to use my hairstylist. She is very good.
14. Don't blindly send me your rates. This includes telling me your rates are affordable and your going to be in town. That's nice so are mine. I travel too. TRAVELING MODELS ARE PAID ONLY!
15. I need to know if you have any other shoots on the day we are working together.
16. I am open to charity work. However, I will not associate with charities selling merchandise and not paying state sales tax or where its the founder's slush fund.
18. I don't have time for models and photographers suffering from mental illness.
I expect you to be professional and be able to communicate. I will back out if I suspect your a substance abuser.
When it comes to business I am extremely hard nosed. Hint, I can teach business on a college level. I have been around the block enough to guide your GPS. I love to have music on when I shoot (the bigger the sound the better). Normally its classic rock or KEGL.
I can build sets. I spent my early years remolding homes. I have more tools than I know what to do with. I have built furniture as well.
I do travel some. Some of the areas I visit are: TX, AR, OH, Ok, VA, WV, WA, and PA. Don't be afraid to contact me or send a friend request. This is social networking after all.
NO NEGATIVE MODELS!
Have you worked with Notorious Pinups? Add Credits for Notorious Pinups ! >>
Pinup-Dolls 2011 Pinup Collection
Lash and Ink Magazine (12/17/2011)
TPG Magazine September 2013
Bittersweet Beauties Issue 3
Several other issues of Bittersweet Beauties that were never released.
Joey Conte Calendar- Canada
Garters and Grills-April 2015
APF Compass Newsletter
Blitz Weekly Website Invasion Car Show 2013
Blitz Weekly Website Invasion Car Show 2014
Blitz Weekly Website 2013 Cotton Bowl Party
Blitz Weekly Website Sausage Festival 2013
Blitz Weekly Website Sausage Festival 2014
Blitz Weekly Website Sausage Festival 2015
Blitz Weekly Website Invasion 2013
Blitz Weekly Website Texas Bully Bowl 2014
Pin-Up Post Daily 10/8/2012
Pin-Up Post Daily 9/14/12
Ol' Skool Rodz Betties (http://olskoolrodz.com/galleries/betties/34044/)
Pin-Up Post Daily (01/14/2012)
Pin-Up Post Daily (9/19/2011)
Pin-Up Post Daily (9/8/2011)
Pin-Up Post Daily (7/31/2011)
Pin-Up Post Daily (5/3/2011)
Pin-Up Post Daily (4/6/2011)
I have lost count on Pinup Post.
DFW Daybreak News Service
Greenville OH Newspaper