[b]HEY GUYS!!! =)
Thanks for checking out my page.[/b]
I take modelling seriously.
I have a strong passion for fashion!
I am currently looking to portray multiple themes and concepts within my port.
I am very open to new ideas.
I own a vehicle therefore I am mobile throughout the GTA.
However, if the shoot is going to take place at a far distance, I may request for travel expenses to be covered.
[i]**Feel free to take a peek at my portfolio, tag or message me for inquires!**[/i]
[u][b]Please Include the Following Information in your Message:[/b][/u]
What theme or concept do you have in mind?
Do you have a team of fashion designers, MUA’s and HS?
What is the intended use of the images?
When & where is the shoot is going to take place? (studio or outdoor location)
When will you have the images edited and sent to me?
How long is the shoot going to be?
How many printed edits will I receive for my portfolio?
Are you willing to cover travel expenses?
- I would like to meet you before I decide to work with you
- Please have the images edited and printed within a reasonable time frame
- Please advise me ahead of time if I am obligated to sign a contract
- Do NOT bail unless you have a legitimate reason for being unable to attend the shoot. If something unexpected pops up, please give as much advanced notice possible. Three strikes aaand you’re out!
- Please arrive to the shoot on time
- I would prefer to work with someone who can do both hair AND make-up
- Please also inform me if you are able to do nail care
- If you are charging a kit fee, I would like to know what brands you carry in your kit. Some of my favourites include: Lise Watier, Elizabeth Arden, Clinique, Revlon, and basically anything from Sephora