I've been told many times that I have a twisted way of thinking, now this can either be a great thing, or just something went horribly wrong. I am an 18 year old Hairstylist/Make-Up Artist. I only have about 2 years of expierience under my belt, but I learn new things everyday. I've been getting busier and busier everyday, because my career is growing; so get me while you still can! I don't bite, so feel free to contact me with any kind of questions you have. I will be adding more pictures of my work up shortly.
You can find me on Facebook and Myspace under Jessica Robinson.
I prefer to do weird crazy assignments, but I still do parties, birthdays, proms, photoshoots, etc.
I live in northern california, so I am only able to work around this area. (Redding, CA)
I graduated from Shasta School of Cosmetology in March 10'
If you hire me, I will need to know:
- What I need:
- Hair products
- Any kind of weird props I might need
- Am I working inside or outside?
- What kind of make-up/hair am I doing?
- If I am on location, can I wear flip flops, or do I need hiking boots.
- Will I have any kind of outlets?
- How far do I need to travel?
- Will this be all day, or only part of my day?