Kyara TylerModel Female Los Angeles, California, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/kyaratyler
Mayhem # 1650622
About MeEnglish teacher or photographer? ..... That's what I thought. Can we get a mass purge of the people on this site that are not actually photographers at all but here for other reasons such as... attacking models, trying to date models, men doing anything including creating negativity to get attention from models. Ok awesome and thanks!
My OFFICIAL Instagram is TheKyaraTyler feel free to take a peak at what I am up to today :) ANY AND ALL OTHER ACCOUNTS ARE FAKE. No twitter, No FB, no no no...
So I think my attitude about model mayhem boils down to just a few thoughts.
1) If your a photographer and on your profile it says "NO TF" then that is where I stop reading and move on to another photographers profile.
2) If your a model and your profile says "NO TF" HAHAHAH-Damn your funny girl.
3) If I apply for your casting and it is a NON NUDE CASTING.... please DO NOT try to ask me to get naked during our shoot. Getting naked needs to always be discussed way ahead of time.
4) Male models. I dare you to find a photo of me with a man anywhere on the internet that is related to a job. I don't pose in sexy situations or really any situation with male models. This is not a dating site and I don't want to work with you. If you think adding you into the photo will make it more beautiful, then your probably too man-pretty and I would be intimidated by you anyways.
5) I am a very honest and to the point person. I work EXTREMELY HARD (thus the bitchy tone) I love creative projects. I love meeting new people. I love doing artful nudes if it is for the right reasons and with the right people. I can be very goofy and fun on set. If you want to work with me, then tell me what your vision is. I want to know what location, wardrobe, makeup style your thinking of. Please don't message me "lets shoot" I don't do that to photographers and I don't want those messages myself.
6)About rates. ... We all know that everything changes per-project, per-day, so how about communicating accordingly.
Thank you! xoxox