******* ATTENTION... APPARENTLY THERE IS SOME CREEPY PSYCHOPATH OUT THERE SENDING MESSAGES TO RANDOM PEOPLE TRYING TO SAY "COME CHAT WITH ME ON AOL" WOW. SUPER LAME. NEW LOW. I DO NOT SOLICIT CHATTING IN ANY WAY OR IN ANY FORM. I DO NOT RANDOMLY ASK PEOPLE TO PAYPAL ME MONEY. PLEASE BE SMARTER THAN THESE IMPOSTERS. THANKS.
My OFFICIAL Twitter and Instagram are TheKyaraTyler feel free to take a peak at what I am up to today
ANY AND ALL OTHER ACCOUNTS ARE FAKE.
So I think my attitude about model mayhem boils down to just a few thoughts.
1) If your a photographer and on your profile it says "NO TF" then that is where I stop reading and move on to another photographers profile.
2) If your a model and your profile says "NO TF" HAHAHAH-Damn your funny girl.
3) If I apply for your casting and it is a NON NUDE CASTING.... please DO NOT try to ask me to get naked during our shoot. Getting naked needs to always be discussed way ahead of time.
4) Male models. I dare you to find a photo of me with a man anywhere on the internet that is related to a job. I don't pose in sexy situations or really any situation with male models. This is not a dating site and I don't want to work with you. If you think adding you into the photo will make it more beautiful, then your probably too man-pretty and I would be intimidated by you anyways.
5) I am a very honest and to the point person. I work EXTREMELY HARD (thus the bitchy tone) I love creative projects. I love meeting new people. I love doing artful nudes if it is for the right reasons and with the right people. I can be very goofy and fun on set. If you want to work with me, then tell me what your vision is. I want to know what location, wardrobe, makeup style your thinking of. Please don't message me "lets shoot" I don't do that to photographers and I don't want those messages myself.
6)About rates. ... We all know that everything changes per-project, per-day, so how about communicating accordingly.
Thank you! xoxox