||Apr 09, 2014
||Apr 24, 2010
Louie Martinez - SSLA
Los Angeles, California, US
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Louie17
First of all, thank you for stopping by...
• Ability to capture and apply reality to photographic works scoping from conventional to phantasmagorical concepts
• Fine expertise with the utilization of color management and retouching techniques as needed
• Process photographs by resizing and retouching them
• Excellent knowledge about cinematography, advertising photography, and digital imaging techniques
• Appreciating skills with the use of camera such as the arranging the subject in the right frame, analyzing and capturing perfect emotions, adjusting the lens, shooting, lightning, etc.
• Skilled with the employment of impressive image styling methodologies
• Possesses an eye for detail, sophisticated artistry competencies, and ability to keep calm in distressful situations
• Ensure appropriate photo quality
• Work with clients to decipher project needs
• Work with producers to ensure management of all photography assignments
• Prepare shoot sites as needed for particular projects
• Set up equipment and tools as needed for projects
• Aesthetic sense
• Understanding of conventional and digital photography
• Experience with digital photography and computer-aided photographic software
• Excellent eye for texture, space, design, and color balance
• Knowledge of still, motion, color, and black and white photography
Websites and samples of my work-
If you would like to seriously work with me here are a few things to know:
1. You don't have to be a professional but you must have some dedication to this.
2. Leave a message...TAGS & comments are nice, but I don't get the hints & I can't read minds.
3. My attention span is short...If I show interest in working with you & you don't reply I'll move on.
4. I don't just take pictures, I tell stories through Images.
5. Read my profile, it answers a lot of questions you may have.
6. Don't be too serious, but ALWAYS bring your "A" game.
7. If we can't communicate, then we can't shoot. Period!
8. Don't waste my time and I promise I will not waste yours.
9. Most of all: HAVE FUN!!!
On a side note: DO NOT have it listed in your profile that you only do "Paid Assignments" and then ask me to work with you for FREE.
Other Places to Find Me
Find me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/LouieMocha
My FB photo-page: https://www.facebook.com/StreetShotsLA
For rates and other information please visit my website:
Again, thank you for checking me out. I am a photographer and retoucher all in one, and I also have a photo-studio / production studio. My home base is Los Angeles but I also travel for work. I am very direct and upfront, and some people may not like that or be able to handle that but honesty is the best policy.
Love me or hate me you will always know where you stand with me...
Now that that is over, I have a true Love for Photography, but I enjoy exploring all of the areas of Art & Creativity. I do not subscribe to one style of art my work is very versatile and covers many different areas.
For the people I work with I bring 1.Professionalism, 2. Integrity, & 3.Respect for others and their time, and I expect the same in return. You can ask any of the people I have worked with or done work for and they will say my shooting/working environment is one that is laid back, relaxed, comfortable, and most of all FUN. If you need references just ask.
I understand that not every job is for everyone and that some projects are not appealing to all, so if I contact you or you contact me and ask about a project please have the courtesy to reply even if your answer is "NO", I am a big boy I will move on
******DISCLAIMER ABOUT WORKING WITH ME******
***VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!***
General Shooting Requirements
I am very detailed and meticulous when it comes to my work I ask a lot of questions and have a lot of communication with the models I am going to work with. I am fine with corresponding via e-mail to discuss a project/shoot. At some point before I shoot I expect to have at least 1 phone conversation and this is NON-NEGOTIABLE. In some cases 1 pre-shoot meeting is required depending on how in depth the shoot will be. If any of the above is a problem, then I suggest you move on and I wish you nothing but the best of luck.
If I am contacting you to work with you, it is because I think you have a look that will go well with whatever project I am working on. I will be up front and honest on what I am looking for when I contact you. I am NOT into surprises.
***Please note you will be expected to sign a Model Release***
PLEASE NOTE: If you look at my images you will see images of several different styles & genres, some including implied nudity and nudity. If I am contacting you about shooting PLEASE DO NOT assume that I want to shoot any kind of nudity with you. If that is what I am looking for I will say so when I initially contact you, as I said above I am NOT into surprises. Thank you
Outdoor Shooting: If we are shooting outside you can bring along any adult you like. If for any reason I get interrupted or interfered with I will end the shoot IMMEDIATELY...
Most models I have worked with have not needed or come with an escort. When my shoots are in a studio NOBODY is allowed in the studio except the model, myself, and anyone from my staff including MUA’s & Hair Stylists unless previously approved. Studio Lights and Equipment are expensive to replace. I cannot work and watch someone else at the same time.
Photography & Retouch Services
Image Services Offered
Basic Retouch - Contact for Rates
- Color/Contrast Adjustments - Spot Removal/Blemish Removal - Teeth Whitening - Duotone/Sepia Effects - Fix underexposed/Over Exposed Subjects - Skin Softening.
Artistic Retouch - Contact for Rates
- Background Change - Skin Cleanup - Color/Grayscale Composites (Part Color, Part Black & White) - Adding Effects (Textures, Patterns, Light) - Makeup Addition - Panorama Photo Stitching
Photo Manipulation - Contact for Rates
NOTE: For me to work on your Images they must be of a HIGH RESOLUTION & QUALITY...either . ABSOLUTELY NO WEBCAM, CELL PHONE, OR SELF SHOT IMAGES
ABOUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO AND PRODUCTION STAGES.
I am also a photo-studio/production stages owner/manager and also have the equipment to embark on location shoots. The studio is near the 10 FWY in LA and near Culver City. As a photo studio/production stages owner I can produce or assist you in photography and/or film/video productions by providing you with a location and space on which to express your creativity and imagination.
The studio/stages consist of:
1. One bedroom (fully furnished) solely dedicated to production. Area: 350 square feet.
2. One controlled light/indoor set (props, furniture available). Area: 500 square feet.
3. Open space yard with grass lawn. Area: 1100 square feet. LA Mural on wall.
4. Dry climate garden with large shade tree and dining area. Area: 2500 square feet.
For rates and additional information and extensive samples of my work and studio rates please visit:
DIRECT CONTACT: email@example.com or 323-493-4851 (Cell)
Louie Martinez - SSLA has 294 friends.