Mayhem # 1656014
About MeI have been modeling for more than 12 years, and enjoy being in front of the camera. I am authentic and strive to bring a warm, feminine and classy touch to my work. I am also extremely easy to get along with and pride myself on being open-minded, friendly and totally free of ego or drama. I understand that a photographer's time is just as important to him or her as time is to me, so I am always focused on the shoot and my punctuality and reliability are above reproach. Professional references are available upon request.
I have been featured in numerous music industry videos and magazines and am currently seeking professional modeling opportunities, especially PROMOTIONAL, COMMERCIAL & PRINT modeling. I "do not" work for "potential" commissions on "potential" future sales of images nor Time for Print (TFP) or Time for CD (TFCD).
I am charismatic, sincere, full of energy and very easy to work with. A lover and admirer of fashion, I enjoy getting to know people I work with and networking with fellow industry professionals. I also enjoy working with children and inspiring them to pursue their ambitions. When not modelling, you will find me designing jewelry.
When contacting me regarding work please include the following information:
1) Description of the project, proposed shoot concept or workshop theme
2) Type of photography
3) Proposed date(s), time(s), location(s) and estimated duration of shoot
4) Whether or not a Stylist and/or Cosmetologist will be available
5) Proposed compensation (Hourly/Flat Rate etc.)
6) Travel compensation, when applicable. (Expenses for travel exceeding a 45 minute drive from my home must be paid in full or shared, depending on the situation.)
7) Your contact info: phone number, e-mail address and website URL, etc.
8) References. (Unless you are established and/or have shot with someone I know, I will require them.)