August 2012 - Please note: I will no longer be updating my Model Mayhem profile. You can find me on www.ghettogeishamodel.com. Thank you.
I have been a 'hobbyist' model for the best part of 5 years now. I have worked with dozens of photographers on a wide range of projects. I work with weapons (I own swords so mostly them), props and am comfortable on location and in a studio. I take direction well and try to bring an air of professionalism to a shoot. Well, I like a giggle.
My published work includes:
* Serpentine Green Shopping Centre Advertising campaign (Bus campaign) - July 2010 to July 2011
* June 2010: Classic Car Magazine (Cover)
* November 2009: Practical Photography Magazine
* June 2009: Digital Photo Magazine
* March 2009: Practical Photography Magazine
* Serpentine Green Fashion Show Autumn/Winter 2008 Fashion for Bay Trading
* Life Model for Peterborough Regional College
* Face of ESP 2006 Finalist
Modelling is something I enjoy and I love working with photographers with different themes and ideas. However, I would now like to look at developing this further. I am open to considering anything you want to try.
Please note: This is not my main profile, my most up-to-date portfolio is my website - www.ghettogeishamodel.com.
agoodrum (Mayhem #1792403)
Poetik Fotografy (Mayhem #1640790)
Kirk Schwarz (Mayhem #794948) x3
imobious-media (Mayhem #1705029)
peteralanphotography (Mayhem #126540)
Tony King (Mayhem #1666021)
GlossyPinkLipstick (Mayhem #886758)
SIMON_SATAN (Mayhem #1843577)