I have a professional photographic background but am always open to testing with models who understand the benefits of such a symbiotic relationship and who want to fill their down time with fun creative projects.
I really value the willingness of people to match my desire to donate time and talent since, I too, have intimate experience of the cost of living.
For models interested in testing please be aware of the following T&C's:
1. I will provide a selection of edited jpgs for your digital portfolio/book.
2. You wil be expected to sign a contract stating your understanding of and agreement with the limitations of the usage rights. For example you can't give the images to a magazine or make money with them without my prior written consent.
3. As with all my images, I retain 100% copyright.
4. I do not give RAW images away.
5. I require contact details and communication before a test and a confirmation you will attend when a date is agreed.
6. I do not pay model travel costs or other model expenses. Please try to appreciate I don't ask you to contribute to the enormous cost of equipment, software, travel, sets, space and post production time I incur.
7. If I think the images have a stock library value I will require a model release to be signed and we will discuss appropriate remuneration. This will be based on a percentage of any initial sales and not an up front payment.
8. Paid jobs will take a priority for all parties investing their time in a test but 48 hours notice will be given and will be expected in return.
For those models who wish to have images taken for their own use, my discounted charges would be £50/image including light retouching, £100 min make up artist fee (for the make up artist), £50 travel within an hour radius of Wokingham and any additional shoot cost I incur.
For jobs, rates will be negotiated on a job by job basis.
Please be aware any model who negotiates payment is doing so in preference to receiving any images free of charge and will be required to sign a full model release pre shoot.
Thanks very much for your time and all the best. I certainly hope to see some of you in person.