PeacockBlueDesignStudioClothing Designer Female Alexandria, Virginia, US
My Website: Peacock Blue Design StudioMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/peacockbluedesignstudio
Mayhem # 17632
Please read all profile information before contacting me.
Keep up to date with the latest news on the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PeacockBlueDesignStudio.
After a long history of making outrageous ornamental pieces, Peacock Blue Design Studio officially opened an online accessories boutique at www.peacock-blue.com in June of 2005 with fabulous hats, braided headpieces, wigs, headdresses, neckpieces, gloves, boas and more.
Love my work? If you're a model in the area who wants to be in the website catalog, please send a message with your contact information, a link to your portfolio, and general availability (e.g., weekends, evenings, etc.). All catalog shoots are on a test basis.
NO TF*! My suppliers only accept pretty pictures of former presidents and founding fathers. Please feel free to message me for my rate sheet.
(*I may consider TF if you have a project for publication that's utterly fabulous. Please provide the magazine name, concept description, shoot date, time, location and team details. You must agree to the terms of my Collaboration Agreement before the shoot. I prefer at least 6 to 8 weeks notice to have enough time to create everything.)
Unfortunately I cannot loan pieces. If you want to use my work in a photoshoot, a guaranteed way to do that is to purchase a one-of-a-kind piece at http://www.peacock-blue.com/. I welcome photos from customers and share them in the website gallery and on social media.
If you prefer to E-MAIL ME instead of using the MM message system use the following address, using @ and . in place of (at) and (dot):
Please be patient if you don't receive a response right away. I'm a one-woman design machine wearing many hats and juggling projects left and right.
- Giuseppina Magazine, October 2014 "La Vie En Rouge" (Michael D. Ward/Go ForWard Photography, Hannah Elvington, Jana Kolarikova)
- Giuseppina Magazine, October 2014 "Hats & Punishment" (Chris Maxwell, Loreal White/Makeup Bender, Rebecca Shelton, Christine Foster, Brooke Rey)
- Dark Beauty Magazine, Issue 35 (Go ForWard Photography, Katlin Sumners & Adrian Nanney)
- Freque Magazine, Volume 11 - Part 3 (Go ForWard Photography & Willow)
- Freque Magazine, Volume 11 - Part 2 (Fotografica Gregor & Rhus)
- Solis Magazine Webitorial, June 8, 2014 http://solismagazine.com/2014/fashion-e … is-spring/
- Giuseppina Magazine, June 2014
- Elegant Magazine, April 2014 - Women's Issue, Vol. 2
- Elegant Ink Magazine, April 2014
- Skin Two Magazine, Issue No. 66 (page 23 of their Fashion Section; tear sheet is available upon request)
- Cynical Magazine, March 2014
- Giuseppina Magazine, February 2014
- Elegant Magazine, February 2014
- Tenebrous Magazine, February 2014
- Dark Beauty Magazine Webitorial, January 9, 2014 http://www.darkbeautymag.com/2014/01/fo … or-vasara/
- Ellements Magazine, January 2014/Vol. 2 Issue (pages 12-15)
- Gothconvergence Fashion Show, 2008
- Vogue Italia, October 2006 Issue (page 152)
- Skin Two Magazine, Issue No. 50 (Cover)
- Marquis Magazine, Issue No. 32
- Philadelphia Fusion Fashion Show
- New York City Fashion Show at Avalon
- Philadelphia Vesago Fashion Show at Emerald City
- Elegy Magazine, Issue No. 39 (Cover and Interview)
- Elegy Iberica Magazine, Issue No. 2 (Cover)
- Gothic Beauty Magazine, Issue No. 20 (Cover and Interview)