PeacockBlueDesignStudioClothing Designer Female Alexandria, Virginia, US
My Website: Peacock Blue Design StudioMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/peacockbluedesignstudio
Mayhem # 17632
Please read all profile information before contacting me.
Keep up to date with the latest news on the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PeacockBlueDesignStudio.
After a long history of making outrageous ornamental pieces, Peacock Blue Design Studio officially opened an online accessories boutique at www.peacock-blue.com in June of 2005 with fabulous hats, braided headpieces, wigs, headdresses, neckpieces, gloves, boas and more.
Love my work? If you're a model in the area who would like to appear in the website catalog, please send a message with your contact information, a link to your portfolio, and your general availability (e.g., weekends, evenings, etc.). Please note all catalog shoots are on a test/TF basis.
All other trade/TF work is very limited due to my schedule. I only consider TF offers for publication projects. Please provide the prospective magazine name, concept description, shoot date, time, location and team information when contacting me about TF. I prefer to have 6 to 8 weeks notice to allow enough time to create something new and unique.
If your project is not for publication, I would be more than happy to provide my rate sheet.
Unfortunately I cannot loan pieces. If you want to use my work in a photoshoot, a guaranteed way to do that is to purchase a one-of-a-kind piece at http://www.peacock-blue.com/. I welcome photos from customers and share them in the website gallery and on social media.
If you prefer to E-MAIL ME instead of using the MM message system use the following address, using @ and . in place of (at) and (dot):
Please be patient if you don't receive a response right away. I'm a one-woman design machine wearing many hats and juggling projects left and right.
- Dark Beauty Magazine, Issue 35 (Go ForWard Photography, Katlin Sumners & Adrian Nanney)
- Freque Magazine, Volume 11 - Part 3 (Go ForWard Photography & Willow)
- Freque Magazine, Volume 11 - Part 2 (Fotografica Gregor & Rhus)
- Solis Magazine Webitorial, June 8, 2014 http://solismagazine.com/2014/fashion-e … is-spring/
- Giuseppina Magazine, June 2014
- Elegant Magazine, April 2014 - Women's Issue, Vol. 2
- Elegant Ink Magazine, April 2014
- Skin Two Magazine, Issue No. 66 (page 23 of their Fashion Section; tear sheet is available upon request)
- Cynical Magazine, March 2014
- Giuseppina Magazine, February 2014
- Elegant Magazine, February 2014
- Tenebrous Magazine, February 2014
- Dark Beauty Magazine Webitorial, January 9, 2014 http://www.darkbeautymag.com/2014/01/fo … or-vasara/
- Ellements Magazine, January 2014/Vol. 2 Issue (pages 12-15)
- Gothconvergence Fashion Show, 2008
- Vogue Italia, October 2006 Issue (page 152)
- Skin Two Magazine, Issue No. 50 (Cover)
- Marquis Magazine, Issue No. 32
- Philadelphia Fusion Fashion Show
- New York City Fashion Show at Avalon
- Philadelphia Vesago Fashion Show at Emerald City
- Elegy Magazine, Issue No. 39 (Cover and Interview)
- Elegy Iberica Magazine, Issue No. 2 (Cover)
- Gothic Beauty Magazine, Issue No. 20 (Cover and Interview)