PeacockBlueDesignStudioClothing Designer Female Alexandria, Virginia, US
Washington, District of Columbia, US
My Website: Peacock Blue Design StudioMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/peacockbluedesignstudio
Mayhem # 17632
Please read all profile information before contacting me.
Keep up to date with the latest news by liking my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PeacockBlueDesignStudio or by following my instagram at http://instagram.com/peacockbluedesign.
After a long history of making outrageous ornamental pieces, Peacock Blue Design Studio opened an online boutique in 2005 at www.peacock-blue.com, selling one-of-a-kind hats, braided headpieces, wigs, headdresses, neckpieces, gloves, boas and more.
I am not available for TF/trade/collaboration work. Please provide your e-mail address to get a copy of my rate sheet if you want me to bring my designs to a photo shoot. I have been creating costume pieces for almost twenty years, and my work as a designer has appeared in a long list of print and online publications over the past ten years.
If you're a model who wants to be considered for an editorial project, please send a message with your contact information, a link to your portfolio, general availability and day rates, if applicable. If your portfolio shows little or no experience in high fashion editorial work, you will be asked to do a test shoot before being booked for a project.
For various reasons I do not loan my designs. If you want to use my pieces in a photoshoot, the best way to do that is to buy them at http://www.peacock-blue.com/. I take commissions for custom work as well. I do promote photos from customers in the website gallery and on social media.
I've worked with all of the talented people in my "Top 12" list and would highly recommend each and every one of them. I also work closely with MM#3311582 on a regular basis.
- Obscurae Magazine, June 2015 "Le Jardin des Hespérides" editorial (Michael D. Ward/Go ForWard Photography, Jessie Campbell MUA, Becca Shelton, Yvonne Emilie & Wendy Ward)
- Kirameki Magazine, February 2015 Cover and "Il Diamante Rosa" editorial (Michael D. Ward/Go ForWard Photography, Jessie Campbell MUA, Becca Shelton & Wendy Ward)
- Elegant Magazine, December 2014 "Faces of Yukionna" editorial (Michael D. Ward/Go ForWard Photography, Hannah Elvington, Rebecca Shelton, Wendy Ward)
- VEUX Magazine, December 2014 "L'Empanachée" editorial (Michael D. Ward/Go ForWard Photography, Katlin Sumners & Model Ready)
- Giuseppina Magazine, October 2014 Cover #3 and "La Vie En Rouge" editorial (Michael D. Ward/Go ForWard Photography, Hannah Elvington, Jana Kolarikova)
- Giuseppina Magazine, October 2014 "Hats & Punishment" (Chris Maxwell, Loreal White/Makeup Bender, Rebecca Shelton, Christine Foster, Brooke Rey)
- Dark Beauty Magazine, Issue 35 "It's Beyond Her Control" Editorial (Go ForWard Photography, Katlin Sumners & Adrian Nanney)
- Freque Magazine, Volume 11 - Part 3 (Go ForWard Photography, Dina Sadat & Willow)
- Freque Magazine, Volume 11 - Part 2 (Fotografica Gregor & Rhus)
- Giuseppina Magazine, June 2014 (Fotografica Gregor & Lux)
- Elegant Magazine, April 2014 - Women's Issue, Vol. 2 (Fotografica Gregor & Ryan Leigh)
- Elegant Ink Magazine, April 2014 (Fotografica Gregor & Carrie Jo)
- Skin Two Magazine, Issue No. 66, page 23 of the Fashion Section (Brynn Cook, Rodney Mickle, Tonja Johnson)
- Cynical Magazine, March 2014
- Giuseppina Magazine, February 2014 (Fotografica Gregor & Katlin Sumners)
- Elegant Magazine, February 2014 (Fotografica Gregor, Rose Monroe, Model Ready)
- Tenebrous Magazine, February 2014 (Fotografica Gregor & Katlin Sumners)
- Ellements Magazine, January 2014/Vol. 2 Issue (pages 12-15) (Fotografica Gregor & Vasara)
- Vogue Italia, October 2006 Issue (page 152, Feisty Diva & Roy Cox)
- Skin Two Magazine, Issue No. 50 (Cover, Nadya Lev & Feisty Diva)
- Marquis Magazine, Issue No. 32 (Nadya Lev & Feisty Diva)
- Elegy Magazine, Issue No. 39 (Cover and Interview, Lithium Picnic & Apnea, H. James Hoff & Madame Jynx, GMK & Hellexa, GMK & Feisty Diva, Nadya Lev & Elva, Stephen McLure & Feisty Diva)
- Elegy Iberica Magazine, Issue No. 2 (Cover, Nadya Lev & Elva )
- Gothic Beauty Magazine, Issue No. 20 (Cover and Interview, Lithium Picnic & Apnea, Nadya Lev & Elva, GMK & Hellexa)
- Solis Magazine Webitorial, June 8, 2014 http://solismagazine.com/2014/fashion-e … is-spring/ (Fotografica Gregor & Katlin Sumners)
- Dark Beauty Magazine Webitorial, January 9, 2014 http://www.darkbeautymag.com/2014/01/fo … or-vasara/ (Fotografica Gregor & Vasara)
- Gothconvergence Fashion Show, 2008
- Philadelphia Fusion Fashion Show, 2007
- New York City Fashion Show at Avalon, 2006
- Philadelphia Vesago Fashion Show at Emerald City, 2005