PeacockBlueDesignStudioClothing Designer Female Alexandria, Virginia, US
Washington, District of Columbia, US
My Website: Peacock Blue Design StudioMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/peacockbluedesignstudio
Mayhem # 17632
Please read all profile information before contacting me.
Keep up to date with the latest news by liking my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PeacockBlueDesignStudio or by following my instagram at http://instagram.com/peacockbluedesign.
After a long history of making outrageous ornamental pieces, Peacock Blue Design Studio opened an online boutique in 2005 at www.peacock-blue.com, with hats, braided headpieces, wigs, headdresses, neckpieces, gloves, boas and more.
Love my work? If you're a model in the area who wants to be in the website catalog, please send a message with your contact information, a link to your portfolio, and general availability.
NO TF*! My suppliers only accept pretty pictures of presidents and founding fathers in exchange for the materials I use to create these designs. Please message me with your e-mail address for a copy of my rate sheet.
(*I may consider TF if you have a project for publication I think is utterly fabulous. Please provide the magazine name, concept, shoot date, time, location and team details. You must agree to the terms of my Collaboration Agreement before the shoot. I need at least 6 weeks notice to have enough time to create new things.)
Photographers don't lend their cameras, MUAs don't lend their kits, and I don't lend my designs. If you want to use my pieces in a photoshoot, the best way to do that is to buy them at http://www.peacock-blue.com/. I do take commissions for custom work as well. I also promote photos from customers in the website gallery and on social media.
I've worked with all of the talented people in my "Top 12" list and would highly recommend each and every one of them, especially MM#3311582.
- Kirameki Magazine, February 2015 Cover and "Il Diamante Rosa" editorial (Michael D. Ward/Go ForWard Photography, Jessie Campbell MUA, Becca Shelton & Wendy Ward)
- Elegant Magazine, December 2014 "Faces of Yukionna" editorial (Michael D. Ward/Go ForWard Photography, Hannah Elvington, Rebecca Shelton, Wendy Ward)
- VEUX Magazine, December 2014 "L'Empanachée" editorial (Michael D. Ward/Go ForWard Photography, Katlin Sumners & Model Ready)
- Giuseppina Magazine, October 2014 Cover #3 and "La Vie En Rouge" editorial (Michael D. Ward/Go ForWard Photography, Hannah Elvington, Jana Kolarikova)
- Giuseppina Magazine, October 2014 "Hats & Punishment" (Chris Maxwell, Loreal White/Makeup Bender, Rebecca Shelton, Christine Foster, Brooke Rey)
- Dark Beauty Magazine, Issue 35 "It's Beyond Her Control" Editorial (Go ForWard Photography, Katlin Sumners & Adrian Nanney)
- Freque Magazine, Volume 11 - Part 3 (Go ForWard Photography, Dina Sadat & Willow)
- Freque Magazine, Volume 11 - Part 2 (Fotografica Gregor & Rhus)
- Giuseppina Magazine, June 2014 (Fotografica Gregor & Lux)
- Elegant Magazine, April 2014 - Women's Issue, Vol. 2 (Fotografica Gregor & Ryan Leigh)
- Elegant Ink Magazine, April 2014 (Fotografica Gregor & Carrie Jo)
- Skin Two Magazine, Issue No. 66, page 23 of the Fashion Section (Brynn Cook, Rodney Mickle, Tonja Johnson)
- Cynical Magazine, March 2014
- Giuseppina Magazine, February 2014 (Fotografica Gregor & Katlin Sumners)
- Elegant Magazine, February 2014 (Fotografica Gregor, Rose Monroe, Model Ready)
- Tenebrous Magazine, February 2014 (Fotografica Gregor & Katlin Sumners)
- Ellements Magazine, January 2014/Vol. 2 Issue (pages 12-15) (Fotografica Gregor & Vasara)
- Vogue Italia, October 2006 Issue (page 152, Feisty Diva & Roy Cox)
- Skin Two Magazine, Issue No. 50 (Cover, Nadya Lev & Feisty Diva)
- Marquis Magazine, Issue No. 32 (Nadya Lev & Feisty Diva)
- Elegy Magazine, Issue No. 39 (Cover and Interview, Lithium Picnic & Apnea, H. James Hoff & Madame Jynx, GMK & Hellexa, GMK & Feisty Diva, Nadya Lev & Elva, Stephen McLure & Feisty Diva)
- Elegy Iberica Magazine, Issue No. 2 (Cover, Nadya Lev & Elva )
- Gothic Beauty Magazine, Issue No. 20 (Cover and Interview, Lithium Picnic & Apnea, Nadya Lev & Elva, GMK & Hellexa)
- Solis Magazine Webitorial, June 8, 2014 http://solismagazine.com/2014/fashion-e … is-spring/ (Fotografica Gregor & Katlin Sumners)
- Dark Beauty Magazine Webitorial, January 9, 2014 http://www.darkbeautymag.com/2014/01/fo … or-vasara/ (Fotografica Gregor & Vasara)
- Gothconvergence Fashion Show, 2008
- Philadelphia Fusion Fashion Show, 2007
- New York City Fashion Show at Avalon, 2006
- Philadelphia Vesago Fashion Show at Emerald City, 2005