Quinnula MorteModel Female Sacramento, California, US
My Website: [FaceBook]My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/QuinnSinKitten
Mayhem # 1768369
About MeWANT TO SEE MORE? CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE: QuinnulaMorte.Com
● Now planning photo shoots for August and September! Dates are filling up fast!
● My website is up, but still in the beginning stages: QuinnulaMorte.Com
● Finally got my P.O. Box!
P.O. Box 1353
Galt, CA 95632
My goal is to be remembered. I want to create pictures that warp the mind, make people think and appreciate colors and point of view. My goal isn’t to be flashy-famous, but to be recognized and appreciated by public eyes. Modeling is my way to express visual emotions that people can follow without using words. I love doing a photo shoot that tells a story, that invokes feelings and a reaction. I want to shock and entice the viewer.
I have been modeling, on and off, for the past ten years. I attended Barbazon Modeling School. I can do runway and print. I'm an all types model. I do everything from morbid to brightly colored photo shoots, also do fetish and bondage shoots. I am open to creativity. If you have any odd or new ideas you would like to try out, I will probably be willing to try it. I love elaborate costumes, hair and makeup.
QUICK INFO ABOUT ME:
● I will always have a male escort with me at every shoot.
● I have flexible rates:
$25/hour for any normal shoot.
$35/hour for any bondage/fetish shoot.
$45/hour for any risque, bikini or lingerie.
Or we can discuss a flat rate, including time for makeup and hair. I may accept trades, depending on assignment. I love to do TFMMVIP!
● If you would like to work with me, I will be asking following questions:
1. What is the theme and location of the shoot?
2. Date, time and shoot length?
3. Will hair, MUA, and wardrobe be provided?
4. Will expenses be paid for travel?
5. What compensation will be provided?
● I am also a makeup artist. I can do my own makeup and hair, if you'd like, but I love working with others.
● I make and sell dread falls: Multicolored synthetic hair made into dreads and put on hair pieces to be reusable. I love to have them in my shoots.
Message me if you are interested in purchasing some or having some made. Prices vary. Check out my page on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/LaughNowDieLaterDreadfalls
● I have 22 piercings and 15 tattoos. Seen here:
● Please feel free to ask me anything.
● Find me EVERYWHERE!:
LIKE and SHARE my model page on FaceBook:
Follow Me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/QuinnSinKitten
Join Me on fIXE Magazine! http://www.fixemagazine.com/users/?page=viewprofile&uid=6195
Add Me on Model Brigade! http://www.modelbrigade.com/QuinnSinKitten
Join Me on Inside Social Insanity! InsideSocialinsanity.com//profile/QuinnSinKitten
Have you worked with Quinnula Morte? Add Credits for Quinnula Morte! >>
● Luis Allen **********+
● IBWicked #1821966 *
● The Perfect Exposure #1515131 *********+
● Chris Epperson #1056716 ****
● Disco Modjo #1227131 *********+
● Midikat Photography #2223333 **
● 9000k #1739776 *
● Lilly Fuentes Joy #1797190 *
● Glory Photo #1782245 *
● Molly M Her #1439718 **
● Iyz Photography *****
● HMFU Photography **********+
● Rachel Monroe #196984 *
● SevenHundred Steps #1798268 ****
● Chase450d #771030 *
● Jim Parks #602598 *
● Ryvah #1887055 *********
● BondageArt #2343440 **
● Photography by Shannon Daly ***
● Gunnii Sack Photography ***
● Chas Kostur ***
● Robert Bahr Photography #16397 **********+
● Bycane Photo ***
● Justin Day Photo ***
● Tim Engle Photography **
● goodKarma Cinephotography *
● Jon Mercurio Knight *
● Edwin Rivas, Savir Photography #719302 **
● Mark Dendy, 2Hot4Film #2598287 *
● Benjamin Gogna
● Ladies of Steampunk: Sean McCaffery & Sean Makiney
● Wesley Avery #1544847 ***
● Chelsea Martin *
● Artemis #1828603 *
● Jessica Kitten #1940742 *
● Katie Calleen #2103596 *
● Mickey Morbid #1503604 **********+
● Miss Gretta #1010345 *
● Miss Ciara Payne #1411831 *
● Natalie Ann #2130256 *
● [url=http://www.modelmayhem.com/718802 ]S a v v y #718802[/url] **
● Roberta J Ward #2351837 ***
● RandiMarlene #1843046 *
● Trisha Fine #2254131 *
● Emagirl #1692860 *
● Lynn Holmes *
● Heedo Uye ***
● Melissa Lewis *
● Jacqueline Buchanan *
● Darian Chanelle Vengeance #2190436 **********+
● Zaryn Mankins *****
[Clothing & Accessory Designers]:
● Chelsea Eden #2026856 ****
● Nfern Designs #2221962 *
● Laugh Now Die Later Dread Falls **********+
● Morgue Couture **********+
● Stacey Barton #1620594 *****
● Rebekkah Frost *
● Nicky Wagner **
● Jenifer Haupt #1779717 ******
● Darian Barton [Reckless Beauty] #2190436 *
● Alice Woodruff *
● Nicky Wagner **
● Jenifer Haupt #1779717 ******
[Featured in Media]:
● The Best Los Angeles Blog
● The Seattle Blog
● The Miami Florida Blog
● The Chicago Illinois Blog
● Midnight Review Magazine [Coming Soon]
● Touch of Earth Magazine [Coming Soon]
● Interview with fIXE Magazine
● Syko Mindz Entertainment
● Interview For Eyestrane.com
● Nitroblitz.Com: Hot Chick of the Day
● The Atlanta Georgia Blog: Babe of the Week
● Snap Matter.Com
● Goth Model on InsideInsanity.Com
● SNAP MATTER Magazine: Issue #5: Quinn SinKitten: Alt Exclusive, Pgs. 50-53
● SNAP MATTER Magazine: Issue #4: Parting Shot, Pg.59
● Interview with fIXE MAGAZINE #2: Quinn SinKitten Returns!
● X-Darks "Girl of the Week" Quinn SinKitten
● Interview with Bandini PinUps: Quinn SnKitten