Due to my PREGNANCY I am going to retire or hopefully take a break soon for a year. I am still shooting and I AM BOOKING for maternity shoots.
I have a place to shoot if you don't have a studio or traveling through the area.
Thank you for viewing my portfolio. I am a published professional Art model.
I am happy to work with Photographers and Artists at all stages of learning. I enjoy helping and creating art with new/aspiring photographers as well as working with well established ones. I am willing to travel most anywhere with travel expenses paid.
I am an art and occasionally a fetish model, or as I like to think of me as a performance artist, based in Chicago IL and available domestically in the US.
I am also a fancy free and open-minded woman, passionate about making fine Art.
My rates are reasonable and negotiable. I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT A LOT OF PLACES IN US AND I WOULD WORK IN EXCHANGE OF TICKETS AND HOTEL, etc LET ME KNOW!
"I AM ALL NATURAL: No ENHANCEMENTS, NO TATTOOS, NO BODY PIERCINGS, no stretchmarks etc."
BOOKS & PUBLICATIONS
+ "Mammoth Book of New Erotic Photography" that features the work of over 75 leading photographers from the U.S., U.K., and Europe. - http://amzn.to/f9ILCV
+ "Bare" by Christopher Ryan http://www.blurb.com/books/2073572 pages 10,11,27,52
+ "Simple Beauty" - Studies in Self-Reference by Ted Preuss http://www.blurb.com/books/204587-simple-beauty
+ L'art D'Obscurite' - Art Book Series - Issue 01
+ Southernvixens Magazine, Fine Art Edition April 2014
http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/736431 pages 78-79
+ B & W Magazine, April, October 2006
+ ND Magazine June 2014 http://ndmagazine.net/ted-preuss/
My pictures, paintings and sculptures of me were show-casting in galleries locally and nationally.
- “The Art of Human Rights,” exhibition at Coalition Gallery – 217 N. Carpenter Street, Chicago, IL 60607
- "h u m a n" ...an exploration of the human form and human condition. 180 N. Wabash ave, Chicago IL 60601
- " Juried Art Show 2014" At the Kinsey Institute
http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/services … events.php
- Gallery H http://www.galleryh.net/home.html
- http://www.galleryprovocateur.org/curre … ition.html
- Morpho Gallery http://www.morphogallery.com/
- ZIA Gallery http://ziagallery.net/preuss.html
- "Focus" http://inspirefineart.com/artists.html
- "Serene La Femme" exhibit http://www.paletteandchisel.org/artistm … s/cms.aspx
- Part of The Illinois Institute of Art Chicago permanent art collection
- And in The Kinsey Institute permanent
- Coming soon New book project by David Leslie Anthony "Perfectly Imperfect"
"To accomplish great things, one must not only act, but dream."
Thank you to all the talent I have worked with, performed with, and who have helped me to grow as a woman, an artist and a person!