I'm published in several books, magazines and few of them are here:
+ "Mammoth Book of New Erotic Photography" that features the work of over 75 leading photographers from the U.S., U.K., and Europe. - http://amzn.to/f9ILCV
+ "Bare" by Christopher Ryan http://www.blurb.com/books/2073572
+ "Simple Beauty" - Studies in Self-Reference by Ted Preuss http://www.blurb.com/books/204587-simple-beauty
+ L'art D'Obscurite' - Art Book Series - Issue 01
+ B & W Magazine, April, October 2006
+ article: http://www.photoicon.com/darkroom/52
My pictures and paintings were show-casting in galleries locally and nationally.
- “The Art of Human Rights,” exhibition at Coalition Gallery – 217 N. Carpenter Street, Chicago, IL 60607
- "h u m a n" ...an exploration of the human form and human condition. 180 N. Wabash ave, Chicago IL 60601
- Gallery H http://www.galleryh.net/home.html
- http://www.galleryprovocateur.org/curre … ition.html
- Morpho Gallery http://www.morphogallery.com/
- ZIA Gallery http://ziagallery.net/preuss.html
- "Focus" http://inspirefineart.com/artists.html
- "Serene La Femme" exhibit http://www.paletteandchisel.org/artistm … s/cms.aspx
- Part of The Illinois Institute of Art Chicago permanent art collection
- And in The Kinsey Institute permanent
- Coming soon New book project by David Leslie Anthony "Perfectly Imperfect"
"To accomplish great things, one must not only act, but dream."
Thank you to all the talent I have worked with, performed with, and who have helped me to grow as a woman, an artist and a person!