Grace Beauty ArtistryMakeup Artist Female Atlanta, Georgia, US
My Website: gracebeautyartistryMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/DegeroGLAM EXPERIENCE
Mayhem # 1809372
About MeI am a Professional Makeup Artist and Licensed Esthetician in the Atlanta area. Capturing beauty in its finest moment is to be considered art is my belief. I define beauty as "Being Everything Attractive Uniquely To You." After working in the beauty industry eight years I've had the opportunity to work for various cosmetic companies including but not limited to Lancome, Estee Lauder, Sephora and Color Me Beautiful. I pride myself on my knowledge of skincare and, experience working with all ethnicities. I take the time to remind all my clients through my professionalism...
-"Your beauty is beautiful"
I am willing to do Testing/TF shoots however, my time, craft and skills are very valuable to me. Therefore, Testing/TF shoots are limited to publication submissions and new concepts. I'd preferrably like to work with serious professionals whom feel the same way.
I am all about creating a fun, relaxed, but professional environment.
If you are interested in working with me or to discuss rates please send a personal message I will respond as soon as possible...
Some tips for models from Mary Erickson ( Note: some tips are omitted that do not apply)
1. 72 hours before your photo shoot, avoid the following (which can give you oily skin and swelling):
a. Red meat
d. Spicy foods
e. Retin A and Alpha Hydroxy creams (causes skin peeling that will show with photo makeup)
2. Drink lots of water, carry it with you everywhere you go, and keep sipping.
3. Exfoliate your skin at least once a week and also the morning of the shoot.
4. Have your brows professionally shaped
6. Dark roots will look even worse in photos. Refresh your hair color a few days before your
shoot. If you do not color your hair, try “shades” or a toner just a shade lighter then your hair to
make it shine. If you need a trim, do it before the shoot.
7. Fingernails and toenails should be one length, well manicured, and the polish should be
colorless or French, unless this shoot calls for color.
8. All traces of makeup should be gone from your skin. All eyeliner and mascara should be gone.
Your face should be clean and product free when you arrive.
10. Avoid dry lips by putting Vaseline on your lips before bed and the morning of your shoot.
11. For shots with lots of skin showing, get rid of tan lines by visiting a tanning booth a few times.
12. Don’t do the spray on tan, it looks orage in photos and it looks streaky 90% of the time. Spray on
tans have ruined shoots for everyone involved.
13. If you have facial hair and you are woman you need to have it waxed before the shoot.
14. Get rid of body hair.
15. Bring strapless bras, nude undergarmets and tube top usually comes in handy.
16. Wear loose comfortable clothing to the shoot, clothes that bind will leave marks.
Connect with Grace:
CreditsGrace has had the opportunity to work with some awesome people so far...
Kimberly "Strawberri" Dunn-Taylor
TJ Entertainer Fyesty