I'm not big on telling people how awesome I am. I find most shameless self-advertisement on here rather awkward. I'm not gonna tell you that modeling has been my dream since I was 4 years old, either. Wouldn't be true anyways. Me modeling is more of a freak accident. It's a hobby, something I do because I like it, not because I want to make a living with it.
(I did, however, manage to get into the " Sexiest Women of MM 2012 List". xD)
* * *
- Amateur model, which is fine with me.
- Absolutely nude-free. Do not EVER ask me to pose nude. I find it offensive.
- Definitely ok with TfP, as long as it helps to develop my portfolio.
- Fun to work with, yet determined and focussed.
- Absolutely willing to do "weird", "crazy" or other "unusual" stuff. :P
- Shooting in Germany only - so far!
- Not stupid enough to react on scams or obvious copy&paste-messages. So sorry. :)
- Not a fan of random friend requests either. Not 'friending' portfolios I wouldn't want or cannot see myself in, including nudity only, porn, cheap fetish 'art' (not every fetish is cheap, mind you!), feet stuff or simply crappy pictures...
- Honestly? I'm only here to look at them pretty, pretty boys, haha.
(I'm not a mass-commenter. In fact, I comment very little. So be assured that if I did comment something of yours, I friggin ment it. And I sure as hell didn't do it because I demand to get a "comment back" from you... :P)
I've worked with several local photographers, none of them is on MM. :P
- CD cover girl for the german goth magazine 'Orkus' in '08
- ShootingStar for VoBitz magazine '10
- DasRockt-Girl (monthly feature in a music magazine) in June '10
- Merchandise model for Frei.Wild
- 2 print advertisements for a local music school
- POTD June 13, 2011, haha. All hail me I didn't even have to... ahem... "network" for it. ;)