I have been face & body painting for 13 years and am an amateur photographer of 2 years.
My expertise is of the feline form, but I am branching out into new territory with comic book & abstract style. I am looking to expand my field by networking with other face/body painters and photographers to learn more and become better at what I do and to exchange skills and talents.
I work mainly on commission basis, but do a lot of personal work in my free time. I do not pay models & photographers for their time, unless I am commissioned to do a job. If you are interested in being a model, you can contact me and we can work something out, even travel costs if I need to go out of my area. Same with photographers.
My commissions start at $500 a model per day for basic, $1000 for intricate. You can either supply the model or I can hire one for $200 a day. I also do amateur photography, but you are welcome to supply your own or I can hire one. (price depends on the photographer)
Body paintings can take anywhere between 3 and 8 hours to paint, depending on the detail involved and that does not include breaks. My models are my number one priority and they must be treated with dignity and respect and be fully comfortable and taken care of in any atmosphere.
I want any body painting experience to be fun and exciting for me, the model & the photographer, so I do have 5 major ground rules that I want to put up front.
1. NO Alcohol or Drugs at any shoot I do (Nor showing up Drunk or High)
2. You MUST eat before the shoot (There may be food, but you will be standing for a long time and will not be able to eat. Drinks will be provided)
3. You MUST be 18 years old and comfortable being in the nude (Artistically)
4. All models MUST be on time to their Shoot (Body painting is time sensitive)
5. All first time models MUST bring an Escort (this is for their safety and mine)
If these rules are broken, we will no longer work together at all. I am a professional and would like to keep it that way.
For more information, you can contact Daniel Lasris at anytime at 865-385-2068 (cell).
I am also a part of: