I have been face & body painting for 13 years and am an amateur photographer of 2 year.
My expertise is of the feline form, but I am branching out into new territory with comic book & abstract style. I am looking to expand my field by networking with other face/body painters and photographers to learn more and become better at what I do and to exchange skills and talents. My goal is to start my own gallery & photography studio that encompasses characters that you find in cosplay, comic books and fantasy graphic novels.
I want any body painting experience to be fun and exciting for me, the model & the photographer, so I do have a 4 major ground rules that I want to put up front.
1. NO Alcohol or Drugs at any shoot I do (Nor showing up Drunk or High)
2. You MUST eat before the shoot (I do not like anorexic or bulimic models)
3. You MUST be 18 years old and comfortable being in the nude (Artistically)
4. All models MUST be on time to their Shoot (Body painting is time sensitive)
5. All first time meetings must bring an Escort (this is for their safety and mine)
If these rules are broken, we will no longer work together at all. I am a professional and would like to keep it that way.
I am also a part of: