Mayhem # 1826482
About MeWE are a PRINT and DIGITAL PUBLICATION...
Uncovering the "Unknown Artist"...
Originally conceived out of New York, and Florida, Our publication hopes to bridge the gap between them, and expand from there and beyond with a style that incorporates the worlds of beauty and fashion, from both the conceptual and thematic universe. No, we are not reinventing the wheel here. But it's going to be a lot of fun putting our unique spin on things.
Our focus is on the "Unknown Artist": the models who know no boundaries and are completely unchained from being inhibited. The versatile, diverse, the canvas... The Muse. Agency caliber in one way, shape or form who for whatever reason cannot seem to make a dent in the ever growing Here Today, Gone Tomorrow drain pipe we know as the Industry. Our mission is simply to not only showcase the talent of many, but also to provide invaluable knowledge and advice to models from A to Z from quite simply, other models. We will also leave no stone unturned in the creative fields of Makeup, Hair, Styling, and Music, all artists in their own right. We'll visit Hole in the Wall eateries, showcase great architecture, play with new gadgets and see which ones are cool, interview people of interest, shove a bunch of trivial knickknacks down your throat along with other articles of interest, and even some fiction from some of the best. All keeping within the realm of the "Unknown"
A few important facts.
Denovo and 75ive magazine receive a lot of unsolicited images that we don't always, have a chance to print. Don't let that discourage you from submitting. However, please take the time to check the following points before sending anything.
1. DO NOT send images without any info as to why you are contacting us. They will be regarded as spam and deleted.
2. We will not visit websites to "review your port" or other digital media.
3. Unprofessional emails such as "Interested" or "I want to colab with you" are deleted no matter how good your images are.
4. Please don't submit images to us if you don't understand what we normally print.
Its really easy to view the magazines online. We are not a Maxim /FHM "Glam" magazine. So please feel free to inquire if your body type is built for fashion.
5. Although we try to do so we cannot always acknowledge immediate receipt of your submission/email. Calling or sending multiple follow up emails to make sure the package has been received will not improve your chances of it being printed. NO replies to PM's once contact info has been given... under any circumstances...NO EXCEPTIONS...
Denovo and 75ive magazine receive hundreds of emails and images, so put your best work/image first.
Thanks for your time!