The full list of those I have worked with is available upon request. Can't wait? Read my tags!
* Dead Chicks Are Cool Feature Model (October 27th)
* 2 Accepted Vogue Italia Subbmissions
* Founder of Rogue Models - Entry level training and portfolio building for aspiring models
* Winner of the 2013 Hot Tropix Bikini Model Search USA Finale
* Diageo Event Model Johnny Walker Platinum
* Diageo Event Model for Cabin Fever Maple Flavored Whiskey
* Brand Ambassador for Jack Daniels Old No. 7, Gentleman Jack and Tennessee Honey
* Diageo Lead Promotional Model Smirnoff Off-Premise Events
* Dicks Sporting Goods Open PGA Tour Endicott, NY 2013 Nature Valley Promotion
* Diageo Event Model Don Julio Margarita Cocktails On Tap, On- Premise Event
*Habanapalooza 2013 Event Model - Albany, NY. Calendar signing.
* RealGirlModels.com Ithaca Area Promotional Models Team Leader. Events Director of RGM Ithaca Operations, Recruiting and Training.
* Aariah Glamour's (1st) Party Clique Chick
| Wilkes-Barre, PA | January 2012 |
-Interview with ImpulseGamer
-Philadelphia Glamour Photography Group Workshop: Artifex II
-Publised: Hanaba Pipes & Cigars 2013 Calendar Cover, Miss December 2012, Miss March 2013
-Model of the Week, Realgirlmodels.com March 21, 2012.
INTERVIEW: fIXE Magazine, September 2012
Model Insider 18+ Pick of the Day
Clique Chick: Rhoma
'The Importance Of Being Ernest' - Lady Bracknell
'Kiss Me, Kate' - Gangster
'Clue' - Peacock
'Bell, Book, and Candle' - Gillian
'Sealed For Freshness' - Tracy Ann
'Camelot' - Nimue / Tom
'Murder Me Always' - Wanda Hawthorne
'French Fries' - (Skit by Jane Martin) District & National Qualifier for Humorous Interpretation in the National Forensics League
'15 Reasons Not To Be In a Play' (I performed this as a DUO which means me and my partner had 15 characters each, no props, no costume changes) District Qualifier for Duo interpretation in the National Forensics League
*I have participated in over 2 dozen productions, was an active member and national qualifier in the national forensics league. The list above is a short list of my favorite, most memorable performances. While I consider my acting 'career' over, I would still enjoy to do selective plays, skits and films. Center stage was once a home for my creativity, but I would find the same joy as an extra or a minor role in productions.
If I delete your tag, don't take it personally. I just like to keep the tags of people who've worked with me recently visible so it's easy to see what others have thought about our collaborations. Alternatively, tagging as well as picture commenting are not an effective booking methods.