MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/twitchmcbrainfry
London based female photographer
Working with Twitch Photos –
- For the time being, all my shoots are based in Hayes Kent (SE London).
- I live with my family and three dogs, so please notify me before shooting if you are nervous/allergic to dogs.
- Make-up application and changing of outfits are usually done at my home (unless you have agreed to apply make up beforehand).
- I live very close to the locations I shoot at, so you are free to leave belongings at my home whilst we shoot. I cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to your belongings whilst you are shooting with me.
- I am now working selective TF only.
- I do not offer hi-res images. Images will be of good enough quality for you to put them online.
- I do not work with anyone under the age of 18 unless they bring a chaperone ie: parent or legal guardian. If you are under 18, your parent/guardian will also need to sign a consent form. This is a legal requirement.
- I cannot accept responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to your belongings, person or property when we are working together.
- If you would like to work with me, then you will have seen my previous work and understand my style of editing. Please do not ask for photographs to be edited differently.
- I hold full legal copyright of my images. Please do not edit, sell or submit my images to magazines unless we have discussed this first.
- Once we’ve agreed to work together, I will ask you for contact details (email AND a mobile phone number) – your details are never passed to anyone else unless you give prior consent. This is for arrangements/emergencies only.
- As a professional person, I do not discriminate anyone regardless of height, weight, religion or skin colour. Please understand that in certain castings I will ask for a model to be a certain size, only because the shoot is for a designer who has previously made garments in a specific size.
- Models: if you have known allergies to make up, please contact me prior to the shoot so I may pass this on to the make up artist (if necessary)
On the day of the shoot:
- All parties involved are expected to arrive on time. If you are going to be late, I expect a phone call or text. Likewise, I will communicate in this way with you, if I am late/unavailable. If you are going to be more than half an hour late without telling me, the shoot will be cancelled.
- You will receive five edited images from the shoot. If you would like to have more images, there will be a fee. Please message me if this is something you require.
- Please do not ask for unedited images from the shoot. All photographs remain copyright to myself and I do not release unedited images unless by prior arrangement.
- Please do not ask for your rates to be paid/or ask for travel expenses.
- I supply ten edited images of your choice (contact sheets provided) for fifty pounds (50). If you would like more images, there will be an additional fee.
- I do not negotiate on editing – images are edited in the style of Twitch Photos.
- Your images will be normally with you within one week of the shoot, ready to be uploaded to your portfolio.