Looking to work with creative, fun people who are comfortable in their own skin and have a sense of adventure and bravado to create edgy imagery.
I shoot using a variety of cameras (high-end digital/point and shoot/smart phone) depending on the situation. I look at any shoot as an adventure where spontaneity is a plus.
My style of photography is generally photo journalistic where in-between moments makes a difference. I am very low-keyed with a good sense of humor. Once a concept is developed there is very little directing.
Good communication, promptness and reliability makes for a successful photo shoot.
Like most people I enjoy having friends, but when friend requesting please either make a comment on my work, or have interest in working with me on a project.
1) Limited TFI (trade for images) with select individuals that have similar visions.
2) Models should be able to do basic hair and make-up.
3) Escorts are welcome (only one) and should be un-obstructive.
4) A model release must be signed.
5) All images are edited before release.
6) Final images to be uploaded for model to download.