Wraij PhotographyPhotographer Male Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/tw333t
Mayhem # 1960849
"Focus, it is a perfect world." -Wraij Photography
For Wedding & Engagement Photography please contact me directly for Package rates.
About Wraij Photography:
As you can see, I’m serious about visuals and character. I want to capture this from others as we create visuals that are sensually enticing and explicitly provocative.
Great artwork is not a visual challenge, it is an acquired taste. The spice, the simmering, and the milk fed veal is a delicacy¦. If you want a burger find the nearest drive-thru. Photography is similar in its nature, yet Murphy's Law dictates no matter how good it is, will never satisfy the entire masses. The trick of the thing is, to understand the creation, not to dismiss it.
For Models, MUA, Hair and Wardrobe:
I am extremely serious and dedicated to my arts, and I expect the very same from those I deal with. I may be the most courteous, respectful and genuine artist you ever work with, in return I expect the following from models, mua, hair and wardrobe:
- Show up on time is a must
- Cancelations should be 24 hours notified (no shows are the most insulting situations)
- Models must describe or send links to their most recent appearance and hair style
- All parties involved in a shoot must provide a phone number in order to verbally confirm the arrangements. Texting and email only goes so far, and I need to be certain everyone shows. My time is as valuable as yours; I would not waste your time.
- Payments, if part of the agreement outside of TFP, must be done upfront for the shoot to proceed. Payment plans can be arranged be prepared to offer the proper credentials.
If you shoot with me, it is because you like what I do and want to better your experience & portfolio; this is exactly why we shoot. On that note, finished product may end up here on my portfolio and yours. Shooting with me, using your wardrobe or provided, spending time doing hair and makeup, is in itself your consent to shoot. Why else would you be here doing this? Now, let's make art!
I shoot studio shoots to music; it eases the tension, and motivates character during shoots. If I sing out loud, and you can hold your laughter in, you are a professional model.
Not all negatives are black & white.
credits will be given 100% to all models and photographers delt with. For Example: Barry Roden, Renee Beach Jaylyn Todd, Shawn Haynes, Cindy Gomez.
Fellow Mayhemers, "No Shows" are one of the biggest piss offs in the industry. Please don't waste other artists' time!
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1259788 julia lewis.. outstanding performance!
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2343092 Ya Gabrielle