Official modeling portfolio here
MM profile for my photography here
Follow me: Tumblr Instagram
- Essentials -
*Previously known as Sister Thyme*
- I am a model with over four years experience working full-time in the profession. My passion and knowledge of the arts is vast. In addition to modeling, I am also a large-format photographer as well as a student, pursuing my degree in critical theory/journalism.
- I chose to model because I have a deep respect for craftsmanship, vision, and passion, and wish to help and inspire fellow artists in their craft.
- I am punctual, communicative, and professional with every person I work with.
- If you wish to shoot nudes, it must be agreed upon prior to the shoot. I do very limited nudes these days. When accepted, nude work is confined to fine art and conceptual nudes or editorial-quality "fashion" nudes. I will no longer accept shoots for casual boudoir eroticism or glamour.
- TF is extremely rare, and reserved for fine art or fashion photographers I deeply admire. In all other cases, I charge $125/hr unless otherwise discussed.
- Scorpio and ENFJ.
- Travel -
*Based in Portland, Oregon*
(Important: I have plans of moving from the west coast around winter. Check back for updates.)
Spring - Portland, OR (attending university)
Summer - NYC, Los Angeles, possibly San Francisco, Boston (dates to be confirmed.)
Fall - Portland, OR (may change)
Winter - Moving from Portland, OR
I make occasional excursions to select cities to work with international artists I admire. Regardless of where you are, send me a PM if you are seriously interested in working with me.
Image taken by Inkblotch