Official modeling portfolio here
MM profile for my photography here
Follow me: Tumblr Instagram
- Essentials -
*Previously known as Sister Thyme*
- I am a professional model with over five years experience working full-time in the profession. My passion and knowledge of the arts is vast. In addition to modeling, I am also a photographer as well as a student, pursuing my degree in critical theory/journalism.
- I chose to model because I have a deep respect for craftsmanship, vision, and passion, and wish to help and inspire fellow artists in their craft.
- I am punctual, communicative, and professional with every person I work with.
- If you wish to shoot nudes or implied nudes it must be agreed upon prior to the shoot, for I have become much more selective with this type of work. When accepted, nude work is confined to fine art and conceptual nudes or editorial-quality "fashion" nudes. I will no longer accept glamour shoots.
- I charge $125/hr with a 2 hour minimum unless otherwise discussed. I can be flexible with my rates depending on the type of job and amount of time needed for our shoot. TF is rare, and reserved for fine art or fashion photographers I deeply admire.
- I have a 50% cancellation fee for shoots canceled within 48 hours, and shoots canceled within 24 hours of the shoot will be billed for 100% of the shoot fee.
- Scorpio and ENFJ. In addition to English I also speak some French.
- Travel -
*Based in Portland, Oregon*
(Important: I have plans of moving from the west coast around winter. Check back for updates.)
August: NYC (August 27th - September 2nd)
September: Los Angeles (dates to be confirmed)
Fall - Portland, OR (may change)
Winter - Moving from Portland, OR
I make occasional excursions to select cities to work with international artists I admire. Regardless of where you are, send me a PM if you are seriously interested in working with me.