Official modeling portfolio here
MM profile for my photography here
Follow me: Tumblr Instagram
- Essentials -
* Ylva: Pronounced il-VAH *
- I am a professional model with over five years experience working in the profession. My passion and knowledge of the arts is vast. In addition to modeling, I am a photographer, writer, and student pursuing my degree in critical and visual studies.
- I chose to model because I have a deep respect for craftsmanship, vision, and passion, and wish to help and inspire fellow artists in their craft.
- I am punctual, communicative, and professional with every person I work with. I am a serious person but very personable and easy-going and I maintain an often dark sense of humor.
- If you wish to shoot nudes or implied nudes it must be agreed upon prior to the shoot, for I have become much more selective with this type of work. When accepted, nude work is confined to fine art and conceptual nudes or editorial-quality "fashion" nudes. The work in my portfolio reflects my limits as far as explicitness is concerned.
- I charge $125/hr with a 2 hour minimum unless otherwise discussed. I can be flexible with my rates depending on the type of job and amount of time needed for our shoot. TF is rare, and reserved for fine art or fashion photographers I deeply admire.
- Current hair: Hits just under the collar bone + bangs/fringe above the eyebrows that can be pinned to the side.
- Travel -
*Based in Portland, Oregon*
(Important: I have plans of moving from the west coast January 2016. Check back for updates.)
Spring: NYC, NJ (August 27th - September 2nd)
Fall - Portland, OR
Winter - Moving to NYC (January)